✨Chapter 1✨

Ever since Jungkook proposed you, life's no less than a fairy tale. Everything was just perfect.

Jungkook loved you so much. You're his everything and it showed in his eyes. Although he started opening up to you, he was still that cold, reserved guy whom you met on your wedding day for the first time.

He bottled up his emotions within him and would only open up when you forced him to. His cold personality was something you didn't mind because you knew how much he had gone through in the past. All the betrayals, all the losses, his past still haunted him. That's why he protected you as if you're a fragile piece of glass.

You glanced at the clock reading half past eleven. You sighed for the hundredth time now. He's still a workaholic, which for sure made you worried sick. His phone's always switched off whenever he's at work so you had no scope to contact him. And you're not oblivious about how he gets sick due to overworking.

Suddenly, the door clicked opened revealing a rather exhausted Jungkook. You ran up to him before helping him take off his coat. He gave you a peck on your forehead and walked upstairs to your (shared)bedroom to freshen up.
Meanwhile, you served his dinner.

Jungkook came downstairs, shirtless while fixing his wet hair. You looked at him with wide eyes 'how can a person look so attractive even when exhausted?'

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle noticing your amazed expression. "Don't worry, this is only for you" He winked at you. You looked away, feeling your cheeks getting heated up.

Everything felt so new again.

***

Thank you for reading♡