✨Chapter 14✨

Jungkook rushed outside his house not bothering about his surroundings at all. The only thing that mattered to him was you.

A sudden wail stopped Jungkook on his tracks and it was none other than Jeonsan. Although you're his priority at the moment, he couldn't leave an infant all by his own. His first instinct was to dial Mrs. Kim's number but he dropped the idea after realising the time. The only thing he could do was to take Jeonsan with him.

-

You blankly stared at the ceiling not knowing what to do with your life. The news of miscarriage surely was a trauma but miraculously, you didn't cry over it.

Probably because the pain was enough to bury the emotions deep down inside your heart.

Everything felt like an empty canvas. Your life, your emotions, your thoughts, everything.

"Y/N?" No response.

"Y/N please talk, it's not healthy for you. Let your emotions out, we've informed your husband; he must be here any moment"

A hint of joy sparkled in your eyes.

The door swung opened and your hopeful eyes turned dim once again.

There was he standing.

Your focus shifted to the little baby that he was holding firmly.

"Sir, we can take the baby to the creche"
Jungkook nodded and handed over the baby.

Jungkook eyes sparkled with fresh tears which were threatening to fall any second. He missed seeing you so much. He missed your warmth so much.

"Y/N, I-I missed y-you... " He exhaled. He waited for your answer but nothing came out.

"Y/N?" He eagerly waited to hear your serene voice but again no response.

"Y/N, p-please talk" He tried holding your hand but you yanked it away.

And the next thing he heard, shattered him into pieces.

“I-I don't know you, please go away"

***

Thank you for reading!♡