Chapter 2

Kim Jun-myeon got up on his horse and said "It means I will be seeing you soon Lee Yu-Jin."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What-" Yu-jin turned around as she saw the beautiful garden disappearing. It turned into a dark gloomy forest. Yu-jin ran home as fast as she could to go home. She started to tear up as she entered home started crying. she didn't want to be the soulmate of the prince. Who is about to be the future king! 

"No!No!No! this can't be happening my soulmate can't be him!" the young girl whined, not because she didn't like him, After all, he was only the kindest.She just doesn't want to be involved in the royal family. She decided its best if she distanced herself as much as possible, that he might forget her.

A few days later.

Yu-jin mother has come back from visiting her grandfather, and had been running low on supplies.Yu-jin offered to go to the town market to fetch them. She wanted to get her mind off what happened, she didn't want to tell her mom yet she was scared of her reaction.Yu-jins mother is really kind, but she has always raised her to not ask for too much and that's what scares her.

After she arrived at the market she could hear people yelling and lots of noise. You where concerned really as being loud was normal for the small country.

She went through the fruits and vegetables picking up picking the the thinks needed one of the sellers asked you,

"Young girl, why are you here why aren't you enjoying the festival the royal family hosted?"

"I don't know, I am just not in the mood." She replies and he immediately knows something is wrong.

"Come on, I know something is up," He says genuinly concerned.

"Is it wrong, to not want a soulmate?"she says hoping for an answer.

The old man chuckled a bit," Young girl, everyone has a soulmate and one day you will find that pairing soul,It will be a feeling beyond your imagination you cant help but love him/her. You will feel your heart melt for that person.That soul will bring jiy, laughter, calmness, and most importantly inspiration, that you will finally see hope in front of you. For once you can actually say I am in love. I can see future this person. I can share life with this person.Keep that in mind"

"Thank you so much."yu-jin says feeling better after she leaves she started thinking about what that man said.

"could it be true-" she stops as see falls on the ground causing all the fruits and vegetables to fall along.

"Here let me help you." says a man not realizing who it is still recovering from the fall.she looks up and realizes who he is.Both in shock 

"Jun-myeon-" she says wide eyed.

"Lee Yu-jin-" He replies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yah- 

Thanks, Latifa and Yasmin for inspiration i forgot your usernames hehe you know urselves