CHAPTER 2 💫

So here I am walking down the street searching for a peaceful place where I can relax and think of whats happening on me.

As for you to know Im Sapphire Akira Mondez, searching , discovering things connected on me.

"Sapphire!"
I heard someone's 'calling me, as he approached me I automatically roll my eyes, even if I saw him I continue walking but he grab my arm

" Stop following me brent!, How many times do I have to tell you ?"
He cant get it I know (pls note the rolling of eyes)

" I will not stop unless you surrender your self to me"
Upon saying that he hold my waist and kiss my nape, I dont know what to do I only thought of killing him just I let my emotions fall I feel voltage of electricity run in my body
"Arghhh, you! Dont hold me! You peace of shit! I will kill you!"
I dont know where i get those words but even before I kill him I feel strong hands held and hug me
"Akira, love don't do this, this is not you, please calm down babyy plss"
As I hear that stranger saying to me I automatically feel weak and go back to my senses
" I-im sorry Brent I dont, I really dont know what happened to me, I Im sorry"
Brent only look at me with fear in his eyes and he run fast as he can
"Love?"
The stranger said at me,
" Who are you? Dont call me love I dont even know you also I will not thank you, you maniac! You just hug me!"
He just look at me with hurt in his eyes but change it into smile , as he look at me I have a full view of his face, kissable lips, beautiful eyes, thick eyebrows amd curl eye lashes. Ugh also he has a dimple so handsoooome but before I could look down on his body
" Ehem! Done checking me? I know that Im handsome love thats whyyy vzvxbxznbxbbssnx"
I cant understand the last word he say.
" I dont get it, please say it clearly you bastard! Your brain is full of air ! Fool you!"
I hate his arrogant attitude ugh
" Nothing love, till we meet again"
Just he say that he wink and just vanish.

I dont know how many minutes I remain standing and looking in the place where he just vanished I can't register it in my mind. I, omyghaaad what it is? Does it really happened? I slap my self
It really hurts Im a fool for slapping my self as the situation run in my mind I run fast and go home. Who is he? What happened to me? Why? Ugh I have many questions that I cant answer but one thing is for sure.

That guy will help me , I have this feeling that we will meet again like what he said but this time I'll make sure that I'll discover more

Its been another day but as the day goes by I also have the courage to search for that guy but I can't find him

"Hay sap! Im calling your name just like 10 times but your ignoring me" with rolling eyes effect sophia says .

I forgot that Im in the damn school, hyyy Im so occupied on how to find him

" Sorry phia its just that Im thinking something, come again why is that your calling me?"

Im just thinking what she wants from me, she's one of my friends but I dont trust her enough

" I just wanna ask you if do you wanna go with us, clubbing? We are gonna party at Fernandez club. So you in?"

" Hmm I think I'll go with you guyz but I will go home first then gonna go the club, ill just search for you in the bar, is it okay?"

Its just lame to go in tha bar without making my self pretty, so yeah Im gonna go home and prepare

" Ohh , yes its okay were gonna wait for you sapp, thanks byee!"

And then she run out to school . Hyyy this day is so boring, who's that boy where he is? As Im reminiscing things I felt danger, as someone target me with a dagger my body automatically move fast. Omyghaaad whats that? I run to see whos that who targeted me but he/she run so fast. I think its somehow not human as the way she run there's no way human can run that fast to the point that it looks like a just fucking wind . Im not believing in such vampire, wolf, witch but I always dream and think of them. I think my life is in danger, but who cares? I do not know myself no one does so why care? My life is not important. Oh I remember that Im gonna go to the bar so I go to where I park my car then drove fast to get home..

What to weaaarr?!! Ughh I cant pickkk what clothes to wear, so I decided to just wear the fitted black dress  that hugs my body my shape is shouting HAHAA  I look awesooome. So as Im done putting my make up I decided to finally go to the bar.

The fucking bar of fucking whatever whos Fernandez is that is soo fucking beautiful. My mouth is in O as I look at the bar just the outside what more if I go inside? As I walk I cant hold my self praising the owner of the bar in my mind finally I step inside the bar and its like Omyghaad my mouth dropped in awe to so much beauty of the bar but fast gained myself to search phia I roamed around my eyes and I saw them in the couch in the corner part of the bar  So I go there.

"Phia Im sorry for being late its just that I cant pick on what to wear ugh!"
I said to her As I seat near to her and held a drink, what an alcohol lion is me? HAHAA sorry but Im an alcohol addict but my alcohol tolerance is so high so its just nothing.

" Oh, it's okay sapp, were enjoying here so it's okay, hmm do you want me to get more drinks?"

" You know me so much phia, yes please HAHAH "

So, Sophia go to get us drink as I realized that were just 3 girl here including phia what an holy godamn fuck its all boys and Justine is here my godamn fuck asshole ex fuck My mood right now is sooo fucking changed by bad one,The other girl who's here is the bitch in our school but I dont care and she dont care also shes busy kissing the other playboy friend of my ex Idont fucking care. I remained silenct as I drink margarita but I felt justine eyes on me.

" Guyzz here is your drink"
Phia said finally justine give his attention to the drinks I also drink and drink and drink until I decided to danced . I feel free when I dance I dance sensually to the music As I felt someone's hand in my waist I automatically turn around and slap the motherfucker who turn to be my fucking ex.

" What the fuck justine , you asshole what are you doing?!!

Im in verge again of killing someone I felt something is consuming my body and soul

" Im sorry sap, its just that I cant see you dance there and some random guyz will dance with you I just cant, iloveyou sapp Im sorry I just think that if I do that no mens will gonna hit on you, im soorry"

He said sincerely but I dont care I fucking hate himm and I dont wanna talk to himm
" I dont..."

As Im gonna tell him I dont care someones grab me from him and held my waist.

" Babe, what's the problem here? Im searching for you, and your just right here with whos this? is there any problem babe? "

Im shocked to see him here and I dont know what to do and say but decided to ride his play so that justine will stop chasing me

" Ahmm nothing babe, hes just asking for my number but ofcourse I will not give it cause Im taken"
I saw sadness and shocked in Justine's eyes but  he deserves it for playing with my feeling hes a jerk fucking jerk. As justine heard it he walked away and leaves the two of us.

"Hey babe, whos that?"
As I heard it I automatically remove his hand in my waist.

So yeah guyzzz pasukaaan naaa, im gonna updatee next week poooooo skul muna poooo thankyou for waiting 💖