CHAPTER 7💫

Akira's POV

Ugh my body hurts so much, I feel so tired, as I open my eyes I dont recognize where am I, oh fuck

"Hello! Any body here?! Where I am? !"

Upon saying that I heard the door opened, and that woman who claimed that she's my mother appeared

"Hi Honey, welcome to our home my princess"
She says with so much longing

"Who the fuck are you?"
I can't just believe her that she's my mom because she's a fucking vampire fuck it I feel frightened when I see that fangs.

"Wag mong kalimutan na nang galing ka saakin"
She said

"Fuck, what just did you say? I cant understand youu say it in english"

" Oh so my daughter doesn't know how to talk in tagalog even if your living here, your so called parents didn't't teach you right?.

Yeah I admit it but I didn't tell her, I admit that my parents didn't teach me and that would probably the reason why they enrolled me in a school where all are speaking in English.

"You dont care, besides I dont need to learn that"
I said firmly

"You just thought of it, I think they do that so you will not understand what we are talking and where your from darling."
She said plainly

" Do you hear yourself? Why would my PARENTS do that? I wont believe you, damn you. Let go of me!"
I said angrily, I feel that Im gonna explode right her right now but I need to hold it because I don't know where I am and what would happen to me.

"Ohh baby, It's for you to found out if why they do that, its not the right time for you to know, so it's for me to know  it and keep it as a secret. Now, rest because tommorow you will have your tutor to teach you tagalog, you can't hide your true color and where you belong."
She said strictly and having her way out of this fricking room, the woman who talk to me earlier changes her mood fastly that I cant read her true feelings. Argghhh where the heck  I am, I need to find out , so I need to be obedient and kind to do my plan ( pls. Note my smirk and laugh on this)

3rd person POV

"Im sorry sapphire I need to do thiss, the clan needs you. They cant hide your true color and where you belong. My blood runs in you, your the one who can defeat him and save us from this. Sorry If I leave you to them, its for your own safety darling Im sorry I hope you understand"

She said full of longing and different kind of emotion to sapphire while she's asleep.

Friz POV

Asan na kaya si Sapphire? Ayos lng kaya sya? Fuckk I can't track her , her mother, I know that she do some spell for me to not find sapphire and youu read it right guyz I can talk in tagalog but I didn't use ut to sapphire because she can't know that I can speak in tagalog because it might be suspicious. Tita ( her mother) and I know each other for a very long period of time  and we both know how to talk in tagalog its just that sapphire dont know how to use it so I decided to not use tagalog when she's near me and while she's talking to me.

Im in the verge of reminscing when I heard my phone rings

Kring! Kring!

I suddenly get up and quickly answer the call

"Hello, who's this? "

Upon saying that I heard a woman laugh.

"Hi my dearest son-in-law , I know your wondering of where is Sapphire right? . Now go here at our hide out, you take care and tutor my princess tagalog if you want to see her and be with her side."

When Tita says that I felt like I very need to be in Akira's side to protect her no matter what happens.

So I quickly answer

"Yes, Call, Im good with that. Im gonna go there later, bye. "

And with that I end the call with happiness and loneliness in me. Happy for I can stay by her side, but sad because I dunno on how to make her understand all of this. Im afraid she'll hate me.

As hours past, I then decided to go to the hide out.

"Hello, kid. I know that you know on what to do and dont's. Sapp is in the master bedroom, you can now start"

Akira's POV

There are so many questions in my mind, why? How? When? Argh my head hurts upon thinking of it. Also she said that Im going to have a tutor but omyghaaadd she made it so fast for me to have my tutor but my tutor is a bit late, what a shame! Does she or he wants to be bitten in the neck by that womaan vampire . Ugh! As Im talking to myself I heard someone knock on the door. Oh I think this is the tutor, the door quicklly open and Im so shock on what Im seeing. I cant believe ! O myghad . What is he doing here?

"Fritz?!!". I yelled schockingly

"Yes my lovely princess? " Friz replied.

"Omyghaaaad what are you doing here? Go and hide , she will kill you! For fuck sake, are you nuts?!!" I said angrily to him.

"Calm down Sapp, will you? , she won't kill me trust me on this, okay? " He said.

"How would I calm down if that witch is in here with us? I replied.

He didn't say something, instead he lean forward and kiss me sensually, I couldn't hear anything, looks like we are just the one who are inside of this house, I felt his hand going down there. I eventually stop him, the witch might see us.

"Fritz, stop i-it, pls." I said breathtakingly.