✦twelve

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"oh man! oh man! taking off in the middle of the night is pretty exciting!" akira heard hinata squeal, overly excited for the summer training camp.

"no it isnt, i swear to god i want whatever drug he's on." akira grumbled, earning a giggle from yamaguchi.

"im so tired!" yachi whined.

"same. i don't care, i'm sleeping in the bus." akira said, rubbing her eyes.

"we'll be arriving at our destination early in the morning once again." takeda-sensei announced.

"i hate it here." akira mumbled to herself.

"me too." tsukishima said from beside her.

the bus ride was a blur, as akira just slept through most of it. she sent a few texts to applepie, but other than that,she was knocked out.

"hey, hey! where's the skytree!" she heard hinata shout as they all gathered outside the bus. hinata had gone ahead with kenma. akira just stood next to kinoshita and narita, fiddling with the joysticks on her switch.

"oh! is that tokyo tower!?" hinata exclaimed, point up at a random transmission tower. akira deadpanned.

"wow, he really is stupid." ennoshita mumbled as akira and narita laughed.

karasuno practically started with the matches as soon as they got there.

the first match karasuno played was against fukurodani, it was... not what akira was expecting.

despite practicing a ton in the past two weeks, the team seemed off their game. akira realised it was probably because they didn't practice together completely as a team.

hopefully at least by tomorrow, they would be better.

-

that night, yumi snuck up to the roof.

when she messaged applepie and asked if he was free, he responded quickly and said he was. she quickly bolted out of the room she was staying in, going straight to find a spot where she couldn't be disturbed.

"hey kiki." apple said as she answered the call.

"hi apple, guess where i am right now!"

"uh.. your room as always?"

"nope! im on a fuckin roof!"