How He Found Out.

-At school-

                                                                        Mental health week

3RD PERSON

                 Katsuki has done this before ,all they do is check your wrist and go over some things concerning the subject, nothing to grand that Katsuki couldn't get away with. Just cover it up with make up like usual, but this time they did something a little different Katsuki didn't expect. 

KATSUKI'S POV

 I see Deku walk up, I get a few side glances and glares when Aizawa rolls up Deku's sleeve to see a few faded cuts up his arm(since he hasn't done it for a while now and has more confidence in himself), But then Aizawa take some type of cloth and wipes down his wrist. 'They're wiping them down! Fuck shit. WTF am I supposed to do now?! Damnit'. "Bakugou", fuck not now! I ignore all the nasty looks I get from most of the class and start to go up there anyway.

*stands up and walks to the front of the class* " Do I have to do this bullshit, you guys already know I don't do weak shit." I am lying shit through my teeth right now, a sorry attempt to get my ass out of this one. I'm. So. Fucked!  " Yes you have do it. Just like everyone else, and if you have nothing to hide, it wont be a problem", Aizawa said, just as tiredly stern as always. Fuck.  Aizawa starts rolling up my sleeve, " Know what, I ain't doin this bullshit, I already explained that!" I say with a bit of a snarl as to not let my façade slip.

" Bakugou. Show me your arms" Aizawa say a lot more stern than before.  "Hell. NO." I say trying to return the sternness.  Then I hear Deku speak from behind me along with whispers and murmurs from the rest of the class "Kacchan, why wont you show Aizawa sensei your arms?" he says in a voice with newly found confidence and with concern in his voice, and then I hear shitty hair, " yeah bakubro what's up with that, even Midobro did it and he got cuts all over his wrist". The fuck. Why the hell do you think I'm ANYTHING like Deku or you, and why the hell are you concerned anyways or are you both just that desperate to see me fall? " Mind your own FUCKING business shitty hair n shitty Deku! This ain't got SHIT to do with you!", I say turning away from Aizawa yelling at them, big mistake. Aizawa wraps me up with his scarf thing and holds me in place, " THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOIN" I yell struggling to get out of his scarfs grip, " Midoriya and Kirishima" Aizawa says " um, yes sir?" they both answer with a confused face, " I want you two to hold an arm each so that I can roll up his sleeves", they nod, wait.... WHAT! they can't be serious right?

3RD PERSON

                   Midoriya and Kirishima hold both of Bakugou's arms out keeping them steady from all of his struggling. Bakugou, feeling overwhelmed by the sudden pressure of what they'll find, starts to tear up without noticing, until Aizawa pulls up both his sleeves all the way up to his shoulders and the tears start rolling. Leaving everyone shocked at the sight.....

AANNNNNND IM SORRY TO SAY FOCKS BUT THATS THE END OF CHAPTER UNO.  I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE AND SORRY IT SO SORT BUT IM KINDA JUST DOING THIS DURING CLASS SOOOO..... THERES THAT AND I WILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN

word count: 575 (including my note)