Chapter Five- I didn't get that

*Alaska's pov*

Shopping with Reneé made my day a whole lot better, we spoke about the past and still pondered over what we missed. I told her about my dream. She brushed it off like it was nothing, typical Reneé. She never took stuff from the past too seriously. There was something about it..it didn't seem right.

--later in the evening--

*Alaska's pov*

After hours of letting Reneé glitter and glam me to her hearts content, she was finished. I let her pick out everything knowing I'd have no say anyway, she did do a good job I must admit.

"Me and Taylor have been talking all day, what he has planned is so sweet. Good job I chose your outfit otherwise you would of worn the biggest jumper and skinny jeans, ugh your fashion sense does bother me"

"Sorry I couldn't live up to expectations Miss I'm better than everyone else"

"Just get dressed"

After tugging at the white dress and green jacket they fitted perfectly. It wasn't me though. But Reneé was always certain I'd look fine hmm. I walked out to show her the final result of her masterpiece. She stood there gawping at me like I was a completely new person.

"Okay you look beautiful, text Taylor your ready"

I smiled and went off to find my phone.

To Taylor:
Hey! I'm ready if you wanna come and get me?x

From Taylor:
I'm outside in the range rover x

*Taylor's pov*

I saw Alaska shoot out the door and into the range rover, woah she looked different but a good different.

"Nice car, I've always wanted one of these but I'm way to scared to drive it because it's so big and I'm...I'm rambling on ain't I? Sorry"

"It's fine, I'm just as bad. You look gorgeous anyway"

She looked at me and went a bright shade of red, she must not get complimented much don't see why not. Her smile was bright, her whole appearance was beautiful, I could think see a single fault.

-10 minutes later-

*Alaska's pov*

"Here we are, just as I promised a picnic at the beach with moi"

Taylor held the car door open for me as I got out, it was all set up on a blanket with everyone of my favourite foods, probably from the help of Reneé.

"Thank you. It's all so beautiful, the stars and the sea. You couldn't of picked a more perfect setting."

Taylor smiled widely at me, he was off to a good start. He guided me down the beach and on to the blanket where he had set up. After eating what felt like five portions of food, we lay down together listening to the sounds of the wave and watching the stars, it really was a beautiful night, until he broke the silence.

"I think it's time we head back or Reneé will hunt me down"

"She probably would, here I'll help you pack up"

Taylor went to put all the empty trays in the bin while I put the cups and plates in the basket until I noticed a small box... It had a note attached with my name written on it:

To Alaska
I hope you like it
X

This was probably some silly prank Taylor's pulling on me, oh great,

he came back over to help with the rest.

"So whats in the box eyy Tay?"

He had the most puzzled look on his face like I was speaking German.

"What box?"

"This box...it was in the basket it has my name on it, stop messing around Taylor what is it?"

"No Alaska, I really didn't get that? If I got you something I would of given it you by now.."

We both looked at each other gone out. Well it was addressed to me so may aswell open it..after tearing the box into pieces another little box was inside, when I opened it I fount my dad's wedding ring...

Only one person had that.

How..?

"Alaska what's wrong?"

"He's here.."