Chapter two- New home

*Alaska's pov*

Ugh thank god this plane landed, another hour of this kid next to me I could of murdered him. But it was worth it from London to Florida, I could finally be free and of course live with the one and only Reneé.

Reneé was pretty much the only one I could trust when she lived in London, we're practically sisters. Then she moved to Florida to live her dream of becoming a well-known singer, she's done pretty well. Last year she was touring with Shawn Mendes, of course I made her get me a signed poster.

My thoughts were lost as I heard the most treacherous screaming of girls gathered round two people. Who could of guessed, it would be Reneé and Cameron. Cameron ended up shouting the girls to come outside and ran off through the airport. Same old Cameron.

"ALASKAAAAAAAAAA. Omg you're here, it's been forever" she screamed as I died between the grasp of her arms. I loved Reneé but zayum she could go over board.

"Come on, let's go home I have someone I want you too meet" the enthusiasm in her voice suggested it was a boy. But then again Reneé's taste wasn't so bad.

***

The ride home wasn't too long, the neighbourhood looked pretty good as well. It only took twenty minutes, fascinated by my surroundings, I opened the door only to hear a massive screeching of someone in pain. Oh Crap. Two minutes of being here and I hit someone with a car door already.

"SERIOUSLY, damn I've not even introduced myself yet, I'm not that bad"

I stepped out to help him up, but he brushed me off. Well. Okay then.

Before I had the chance to take two steps away he grabbed hold of my arm.

"Wait I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It's nice to meet you, I'm Taylor"

I didn't know how to respond, I took in every feature I could. Each inch of him seemed so perfect, his eyes melted right into mine, before I could spek, Reneé and her big mouth interrupted my fantisation.

*Taylor's pov*

She's so beautiful, considering she just made me face plant the floor, I didn't care. Reneé had always had her way of getting people to meet, never thought of it much but damn she did a good job. Her eyes were the purest blue I've ever seen, I didn't bother to look anywhere else. She was all I wanted right now.