A strong friendship

Ok, so everyone... This is my first story.

It's a fanfic about Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks. Hope you enjoy!

oh, and I'm a fan of both of them, especially Ariana :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana POV

"Come on babe, we're gonna be late for the party!"

God, Jai can take a long time in the shower! The party's at Vic's house, just a barbecue and some dancing... Oh, good. He's out.

As I walked towards my beautiful, semi-dressed boy, he smirked. He gets me every time. I blushed, as usual which made him giggle. Oh, how I love him! I walked over to his wardrobe and picked out a tight-fitting white shirt and a black jacket for him to wear.

"Thanks beautiful" he said, in an adoring tone. 

He quickly stretched his arms above his head and purposely tensed his abs for me. HOT! Once again, I blushed. The tight shirt showed off his muscular arms, just as I wanted.

I wonder if he knew that I liked him. Loved him... We were only friends as far as he knew, close ones I must point out.

Jai POV

Ariana is like an angel to me. I stepped out of the steamy shower feeling refreshed. But I didn't really want to go to this party, all I wanted to do is snuggle with Ariana. As I came walking out half-naked, her cheeks suddenly turned a beautiful dark pink. It's amazing what an effect I can have on her. 

I love this girl, to the moon and back. I would never let anyone harm her. I love her as my best friend. That's it Jai. Just FRIENDS, I reminded myself.

What an amazing girl, she's picked an outfit for me to wear to this dum party. 

I wanted to see how far I could go with her, so I tensed up my abs and watched as her cheeks erupted into tiny splotches of pink. Score!!! I got her again, and she knew it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok everyone, not that there will be many people reading..... (And I want to thank those who are reading) this is my first book EVER. So pretty please write some comments on the story below. Give me feedback, smiles or hate. I just want something that I can work with.

Thankyou so much! And I'll be updating as fast as possible over the next few weeks of holidays, if someone actually reads and likes it.

xxxx