A party worth remembering

It's late, so I'll just see how much I can get written tonight. Sorry for any mistakes... :)

Oh, and thankyou for the 4 people who read the first chapter. I love you guys!! xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana POV

As Jai and I walked into Vic's house, I couldn't help thinking about what I could be doing tonight. Laying on the beach looking up at the stars, watching a movie with Jai and his brothers, or just Jai... But Victoria was one of my best friends. And I couldn't just ditch her for a boy, that has gotta be in the rule book somewhere.

"Ari, Luke and Beau arrived ten minutes ago, I'm just gonna go say hi. See you in twenty?" Jai said as he walked towards the pool.

"Ok babe, see you then!"

I went and found Vic around the barbecue with several other girls, talking up the boys. 

"Hey love!" I couldn't help shouting over the thumping music.

"Ari, you made it! Meet Nay..." as her voice drifted off into the music.

"Nathan." said a guy who I remembered meeting somewhere.

"Have I met you somewhere Nathan? You look familiar..."

"Well, I guess I'm a fan of yours. So maybe at a meet and greet somewhere?"

I couldn't help laughing at this. He was like 22 or 23. And male. The only fans that I seem to see at meet and greets are teenage girls. I guess there's always one... But he was pretty cute... He wasn't muscular, but he was toned.

"Do you want a drink Ariana?" He quickly asked, as he lead me through the crowd to a small bar.

I don't usually drink. Actually, I never do. I think I only ever have a wine at dinner when my Nonna and Nonno come to visit, which is hardly ever. But come on, what's the worst thing that can happen? It's about time I begin to enjoy myself as an adult. I'm already 2 years in and the biggest party I've been to is this one, which consists of 100 or so randoms dancing on the grass, some wading in the pool and a couple of people hiding in the bushes together. Let's get this party started!

All of this was going on in my head over the course of 2 seconds, and I quicly replied with a: "Why not?"

"That's my girl!" Nathan yelled as he passed me a small glass filled with a dark brown liquid. As soon as he gave it to me, I lifted it up to my lips and poured it down my throat in one quick movement. Almost instanty I began to giggle. I've never had a drink so strong before, and my body knew it. As the music thumped in my ears and vibrated through my body, I skipped to the grass area where everyone was dancing, Nathan in tow. My skin began to get very sensetive. The girl beside me was grinding up against the man who looked to be ten years older than her. I haven't tried that before, but it didn't look too hard.

The music thumped through me and all I thought about was moving my body to the music. I slowly and seductively walked up to Nathan and grinded up against his legs. I could see he was enjoying this, it's not everyday that your idol grinds up against your body. As I looked up at his face he put his hand on my bum and squeezed, hard. As he smirked I pulled him even closer until my lips were right next to his and bit my lip, waiting to see what he would do next. 

As I thought, he pushed his lips onto mine and put his hands up the back of my shirt to support me. It was hard, but not too hard. I was enjoying myself, I never knew that alcahol could change my view of life so drastically.

Before we really had time to enjoy the make out session and go any further, a strong hand pulled me away by the waist. What the hell was this? Nathan wasn't happy and walked with me trying to keep his lips pressed on mine, whilst this person puled me away.

"Get away from her, you mongrel!" growled someone beside me. It was Jai, and Luke was behind me, trying to pull me away from Nathan.

I hope this chapter is okay, I tried to make it as long as possible. But I'm super tired. Please, please comment below and give me some feedback. It would mean the world.

xx