Seventeen

Xiao Zhan POV

"Oh My God I fell asleep ...."

I immediately checked my phone if Wang Ji left a message for me.

I was worried he might get angry with me because I fell asleep while talking to him.

Wangji- Zhannie, Sleep Well See you tommorow after Work, I will ask you for  date.  Wear Simple Clothes I don't want anyone else looking at you .. Only me.

I smiled like a fool while reading his message to me.

After 1hr of choosing Dress, I finally got my perfect dating outfit.  Fortunately, Zhoucheng was not there and went out with JiLi.  So I went out without asking me where I was going.

I intend to make my looks so natural so that I am obviously not ready but I need to be handsome  even if it looks natural.  I'm a bit simple in my arrangement so I don't obviously make too much beauty.

Maybe he will only wear simple jeans because we will not have a formal date.  It's just a Movie and Dinner Date.

Just now I fell in love with this man, I feel crazy, Hayyst he looks so good and sing very well  that I will continue to fall in his voice very Manly.

Time Skip >>>>>

We are about to go home and have 5mins to wait for out , I opened Yibo's Diary so that I can have inspiration.  I'm glad because Seungyoun and Yibo are finally OK.

January 5, 2017

Dear Seungyoun,

I'm not regret  to give a Chance, especially when you really love the person you were given a 2nd Chance.  Did you know that the words Love is sweeter than a second time around have proved to me even more.

Thank you for coming back to my life ..

I love you ...

Yours Truly,

Wang Yibo

"Xiao Zhan, The one you love is waiting you  outside with holding a Bouquet of Roses .." - Xuan Lu said thrilledly to me.

I hurried down to the Elevator and I saw WangJi waiting and I was surprised by his looks,  I can't stop myself from smiling at him.

He looks hot when you think he is an Ultimate Bachelor of magazines.

He is wearing an Armani Collection longsleeve.

"Calm down Xiao Zhan Your mom  didn't raise a goddess to stutter at the man"

I took a deep breath and walked closer to him.

"Wang ji" - I was shy to call him.

He looked at me.  And I saw his Adams apple shittt why he is handsome.  I really need to calm down, I don't want him to turn me off.  I need to be refined.

 "Zhannie, I thought you would never come out of your room

"Zhannie, I thought you would never come out of your room. I'm already sad" - Wang Ji pout.

"Sorry Wang Ji .. It took us a while to look, I haven't even fixed it yet .." - I pretended to be a bit haggard in this situation.

"Even if you look like that, you are still beautiful in my eyes"

I blushed at what he said.

"Where do you want to go Zhannie ??"

"Everywhere .. You take care"

"Zhannie. Do you like arcade ????"

"It's okay but I can't do sports .. Let's eat first .."

"Sure .." - He held out his hand to me and I was nervous that he might feel my hand getting cold.

But he held my hand,  I felt safe while he held my hand.  I looked at him.  He is Boyfriend Material y.  If I didn't know him, I might think he was the boss of the Companies.

We were opposite the Korean Restaurant and he helped me sit down.  He is really a gentleman.

The Waiter approached us and whispered it.  I can't choose the menu because everything is delicious.

I was surprised because the waiter left.  I haven't even chosen the food yet.  It would be embarrassing if I shouted at the waiter and told him that I had not chosen yet but I was surprised because 6 waiters went to our place and put the food on our table.

"Wait for the amount of it ..." - I was surprised by the different dishes and it looked delicious.

" I don't know what dish is suitable for health conscious boy like you so I told the waiter the less calories but they will be delicious , So Zhannie Enjoy eating.  . "

I was amazed at him.  Oh My God i cant believe that only a Wang Ji can make me look ugly like this.  I will not worry about my life style because of him.

That's right, his Boyfriend Material.

Because we enjoy the dishes I do not expect we will consume all of them.  We smiled at each other.  I will never lose sight of him.  because he is handsome.

"Wang Ji, I want to go to the Bear Shop."

We both stood up and supported me again.  He is really a gentleman.

I enjoy being with him, he can tell stories and has a sense of humor.  He also likes to talk about trivia.  I really admire this guy.

He was waiting in the Cashier area when I saw a sticker there and I remembered that it was his favorite.  So I took that and ran away and bought it.  I want to surprise him because he is the one who almost spent the date.

We arrived at the Fashion Show held at the Mall we went to.

As we walked I saw Wang Ji turn around and didn't seem to want to enter the Fashion Show Entrance.

"Why Wang Ji, Are You Ok ??"

"My Ex Boyfriend is Inside."

I saw the 2 Men together and.  They were PDAs and we caught them kissing.

I pulled Wang Ji and we sat in a quiet place.  I was still gasping.

"Are you okay .. ??? Why am I still asking it looks like you are not ok"

"Do you know how many times he broke me before. I really don't want to see him anymore"

"Don't be sad Jiji .."

I smiled at him.  Even though I was a little bitter, because his Ex Ruined my Crush Mode.

"That makes you look better when you smile ..." - I saw his cute smile.

I remember the Gucci Necklace I bought.  I took my bag and took it.

I put the Ox Sign Necklace I gave him on his neck.

" Don't be sad anymore .. All right, you can reduce your good looks, Wang Ji...please smile I'm here for you."

"Thank You Zhannie ..."

"Your welcome Wang Ji ...."