Twenty three

Xiao Zhan POV

I was stunned while reading the next page of Yibo's Diary, The number of people in the world who can read his Diary I have become a part of his life.

My hand was shaking and my brain could not contain what I hadn't introduced myself formally to another person ...

I was disgusted with myself because I myself made a way for him not to see me again, that I was guilty because if I said my real name he might contact me and we became friends.

February 10,2017

Dear Wuxian,

Because I want to see you again I am looking for your facebook account but I can not find you, I also dont know your last name so I had a hard time finding you. Maybe destiny just brought us together but we will never meet again.

I was looking for you so that we could be friends because I know we are both hurt by the people we love.

It's a pity if I just found you I can tell you more, Do you know that I would have prayed for you to return to the Bistro where you drank and hope to see you again, I waited but I did not expect.

I just think you are an angel sent by the lord to me and you became human. So he left no trace of you.

I hope I can meet my angel on earth again,

Yours Truly,

Wang Yibo

I wonder why I feel close to meeting Yibo, if he always goes to the bistro and we met there means Yibo is just close to me

"Yibo, when I look for you, I will tell you all the happy things that happened in my life. Do you know that there is someone inside my heart, I hope you too."