Prologue

Howdy! This is a revised version of Cowardly In Love. The story was originally published way back September, 2012. And now, September, 2020, I'll try to update the revised version so you can read it again. Thank you for patiently waiting!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved 2012.

PROLOGUE

Love is acceptance.

If you love someone, you will do everything in the name of love.

Whether they are in sickness or not, you should still love and accept them whatever the situation leads you.

Accepting their mistakes and weaknesses are also important.

You must accept them with who they are and what they are.

Love is sacrifice.

They say, "If you love that person, learn to let go. They will return if they are for you and if you really are meant for two."

But always remember that this 'Game of Love' is so unfair!

What if the person you really love doesn't feel the same for you? Would you cry for them? Would you still love them knowing that they don't love you?

Love is a painful battle.

C'mon, don't waste!

There are so many fishes in the sea. They are a lot, but in my case, I became a soldier; I always fight for what I feel even though we can never be more than friends.

Please hear me, hear my unheard feelings! I can bear the pain . . . just for you! Just please give me a glance.

I know I don't have any right because I'm just your best friend who is cowardly in love . . . with you.