-9-

"Garnet, get me more ice cream pleaseee!" I yelled. "No , you can't keep eating junk food. It's bad for you!" Garnet said. "But I feel so so hungry! " I groaned. "You were sick earlier" Garnet said. "Lack of ice cream" I mumbled. "I heard that!" Garnet said. "Whatever. I'm going to Connie's to see what her mum can do for me" I said, getting up. "You're in your pajamas" Garnet pointed out. "Then I'll get dressed..." I groaned. I slowly got dressed and then kissed Garnet goodbye then set off to Connie's. Her mum seemed fairly surprised to see me , since Connie or her parents didn't know I was coming. "Hello Opal, have you come to see Connie?" She asked. "No ma'am, I've actually come to see you" I said. "Me? Why?" She asked. "I've been feeling super hungry and then eating and then throwing up. Is there something wrong with me?" I asked. She started to laugh and I just looked confused. "Wait a second , I'll be right back" she said. A minute later she came back and handed me a pregnancy test. "Pregnancy test? I could be pregnant?" I gasped. "Possibly, would you like to come in and see?" She asked. "Yes please" I said. I followed her to the bathroom and she waited outside as I went in and locked the door. "Uh So how do I do this?" I searched it up. "Okay..moment of truth.." I said, doing it. I lifted it up and gasped at the results. "I'm going to be a mother.." I gasped and started crying happily.

END
So I may do a next generation, if you guys want.