𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐲|𝟑𝟎

As I walked out of my forth period class, I spotted Damien by his locker talking to a member from S.E.T. Quickly, I took my phone out my back pocket and shot Shawn a text, letting him know that we need to meet up.

After receiving his reply, I walked pass Damien making sure to bump into him. Before he could say something extremely rude, I brushed my shoulder twice giving him the signal. A look that clearly shown he was surprised appeared on his face, which I knew was coming.

I turned around and made my way to the second floor, more importantly the janitors closet. We used to meet here all the time back when I was done. It was only me, Damien and Shawn that knew the signal and where to meet. Most of the time, it was to skip class or if we needed to discuss something amongst the three of us like now.

I turned around hearing the door open. I backed up seeing that it was Damien, who made it first out of the two males. "What you scared for? You asked me to come here," he said bluntly.

"I was hoping Shawn would make it first, and for your information ain't nobody scared especially of you. Those days are long gone," I shot back.

He took a step towards me and I stood my ground, knowing he's just trying to intimidate me. I honestly can't believe he still thinks he has that affect on me.

He smirked, "You're on crutches you can barely do shit," he fired back.

Does he not remember when he showed up at my house? Literally without hesitation I was gonna use my crutch to hit a home run with his head. I wouldn't have felt bad if he died from the impact either.

I noticed that he took a step close as well. So close that I could smell the scent of lavender coming from his shirt.

"Damien you better back the fuck up before you lose the ability to produce more of yo mini demons."

He laughed loudly before backing up. Right when he moved the door opened, causing him to turn around and me to look out from behind him. "Took yo ass long enough," Damien said.

Shawn sucked his teeth before pushing Damien away from me. He looked me over and I did the same to him. It was a routine, especially when we met up here. We would've included Damien, but neither one of us really care about that human anymore.

"I'm fine too you know, thanks for checking," Damien spat bitterly. If I didn't know any better I'd say he's jealous, or perhaps feeling...left out.

Shawn and I both ignored him, which we knew would get him upset. I began to explain to them both about this morning, that detective Carla. I also implied that I believe that she knows more than just about that night. They both were uneasy about that.

I sighed, "She thought Glo was you, so at least she doesn't know what you look like," I said, trying to find a bright side to this situation.

Shawn looked at me, letting me know that I wasn't helping. I mouthed the word 'okay' before looking down at the ground.

"Cash is dead," Damien blurted out, causing me to snap my head up to look at him.

His face shown that he was upset about it but he also wasn't trying to show it. I glanced at Shawn and to my surprise he also looked a bit down about the news. I, however wasn't affected at all. Cash was never nice to me anyways, good riddance.

"Well one down, three to go," I said sarcastically.

Damien snapped his head in my direction before he pushed me. If it wasn't for my crutch I would've fell on my ass. Immediately Shawn stood in front of me and pushed Damien.

"I won't tell you no more to keep yo fucking hands off of her!" Shawn gritted through clenched teeth.

I watched with wide eyes as Shawn grabbed Damien by the collar of his shirt, which then lead to Damien following Shawn's actions. What happened next was a blur, one minute Damien had Shawn up against the wall. The next, Shawn punched Damien making him spit blood onto my shirt.