What's this?

Amy's P.O.V

Today is a very strange day, First  when i went to my car there was a note on my windshield, it said "meet me at Byltriver Mount" and that was it. No time. No name. Or anything to tell me on how I will know   if im in the right place. Just to meet this person at Byltriver Mount. Now Byltriver Mount is a mansion surrounded by hills with a river running through them. I get a notification on my phone saying that I got a new job offer and  without much thought about it I accepted. I need the money and I know its not smart but hey its just what I have to do. I get into my car and look over the job I now have to do, its to help dig a hole out in a guys backyard and yes I know I could very much be killed but the pay is good. I need to go to the guys house in about five hours so I have time to get groceries. As I drive to the store not much happened but the Wal-Mart I went to was basically deserted, very little people. It was weird. As I go back to my Car I see another note. This time it reads "7pm" and once again the note had nothing else on it.

Hours later im at my employers house in the backyard digging a hole.  My employer told me that the hole was for a fire pit and all I had to do was dig and he would handle the rest. As I was digging i got a notification on my phone saying that the job I applied for was looked at and I could come in for an interview later on in the week. This could be the start of the new life I was hoping for.  An hour later I was done digging and got my money and was on my way home with a smile on my face.

It is currently 6pm, it will take a little less than an hour for me to get to Byltriver Mount so with that i go to my car and I see another note saying "you wont be alone". As I drive I cant help but wonder who will be there, will I know then or will they all be strangers to me?, why were we told to meet at this place? after all its been abandoned for years now. After the owners dead rumor has it that the mansion has been haunted and at the time of his death you can see his ghost. As I get to Byltriver Mount the time is 6:50pm so I make my way to the mansion. I see the door is open already, guess someone is already here, as I make my way inside I notice the mansion isnt dusty or anything. As I get to the lobby I see four other people but each of them are unconscious on the ground. I get ready to run either out or to them, my legs havent decided yet but before I do anything I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and then everything goes black.

???s P.O.V

I watch as my minion knocks out my guest with a smirk. with Amy being the last one to show up I decide to exit the security room and over to the lobby. "Good job" I say at my Minion and all I get back is a short nod, I have tough him well. "take them to their rooms and make sure to lock the doors behind you" And with that I make my exit back to the security room when I watch my minion follow my command.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! so this story is about a new batch of ocs i have had for awhile. for the first 5 chapters will be in a different P.O.V than any of the others. Now the question i have is should the new P.O.V start from where the last left off or show the events that led up to where they are currently in the story? in about a week i would say i should have a new chapter up because i have quite a few ideas for this story and yes i know i have a lot of books but when i have a new idea for a story i just have to write. But anyway if you have any ideas you can either comment or message me- Singingwatermelon out