Tounge Tied

*READ WITH MUSIC PLAYING PREFERABLY IF YOU CAN* 

POV: Flashbacks of your childhood memories as you enter your path to adulthood. 

"Suddenly I remember all of the times my father carried me around on his shoulders, the sleepovers, and all of the birthday parties as a toddler. I remember all of the summers riding bikes with all of my friends until the street lights came on, chasing each other down the streets playing manhunt. My mom getting mad at me for coming in the house smelling like 'outside' and making me shower and finally eating dinner that I missed. The transition into my teenage years, all the movies I went to, fireworks at the baseball stadium where I had my first kiss, my first date. The time me and my friends went to the 24-hour supermarket and had cart races from the store all through the parking lot after we got chased by the police. The first big amusement park trip all by myself with friends where my first boyfriend first 'confessed his love' for me. The first party I ever went to and got in trouble for accidentally getting drunk. The first time I told my boyfriend I loved him when he said it back. That led to my first heartbreak, I thought I was going to do after that. All these memories built me into the person I am today, It made me strong and smarter. Becoming the adult I am now, this life is going to be my best one. What's the saying again 'YOLO'."

******* 

I have about 20 of these pre-written in the drafts I love doing these and I thought why not publish it where others might enjoy. All the songs in this are ones out of my playlist that I listen to every day. 

Thanks for voting, reading, and commenting if you are! 

suggest any song or playlists you want me to do and I'll try to do them. 

Love ya XD - Duda <3