Worldstar Money

*IF YOU CAN PLAY THE MUSIC WHILE READING THE CHAPTER* 

POV: Thirteen year old's thoughts as he listens to his parents argue for the fourth time this week. 

"I've learned to cope and block things out a lot better. If I focus on my guitar I don't really hear much, I play until it's over.  Mother and Father are having a rough patch, and every married couple has to have one in order to love each other at maximum capacity. At least that what my sister told me, I just don't think she wants me to be sad.  Truth is I know what's going on, things have been rough since father lost his job, and I overheard Mother talking to her friend on the phone about father not "owning up to what he did" I couldn't hear much cause when Mother saw me she ended the call. Now all they do is argue, about little things. 'who left open the fridge' or 'who drew off four hundred dollars from their account'. They don't really have time for us anymore, I can't remember the last game they went to of mine, the last time the asked to see a report card. My grades are dropping and next year will be my last in middle school. There's never time for anything important anymore. I'm starting to think they don't care anymore. They act more like children then parents, I thought your mother was supposed to tell when you're hurting inside. She honestly only care about Father and herself now. "

*********

Thanks for reading, voting, and/or commenting <3

Every single one of you is precious and deserve the world on a GOLDEN platter. If you ever feel the need you can always inbox me if you need to talk or message my socials at any time. 

Tough times are challenges to make you stronger. No life is easy, easy start just might mean tougher endings. I never did like it when you could figure out the end of the story just in the beginning ;) 

- Duda <3