1-The begining of the end

AJ POV
It was only yesterday that Clem woke up I don't know why she is tired she had a week of sleep but right now that doesn't matter. I need to get ready to leave with Violet. I look around me and Clems room 'why did she get so many skulls?' I ask myself. I grab my gun and go out to see the others.

Omar is making breakfast, Violet is siting by the table, Louis is playing a card game with Willy, Asim and Ruby. I go to sit with Violet "where's Clem?" She asked
"still asleep." I replied
"why am I not surprised" says Violet "can you go get her up AJ"
I stand up and go back to my room to go get Clem up.

As I walk into me and Clem's  room I see Clem still fast asleep. I go to tap her on the shoulder when I see balls of sweat rolling down her face, she must be having a nightmare i shake her awake and she gets up with a start "hey kiddo" says Clementine
"its time to get up." I say "me and Violet are leaving soon"
as she sat up i gave her her crutches and we walk outside sweat still dripping down her face.

As we leave the admin building Violet walks over too us, eager to get going. "Just-" "just be careful" says Violet "he's gonna be ok" Clem gives Violet a weak smile and we walk off to find the camper van.

Time skip too van
Violet POV

As we walk up to what appears to be a camper van we see a group of people slightly larger than what we have back at the school.
'Ok AJ you do the talking" i say "Why me?"AJ replied "your a kid. Do you think they'll want to hurt a kid?" I say
they see us coming, one of them points a rifle at us i put my hands up AJ copying my movements "what do you want!?"the man with the rifle says "we don't want trouble" AJ replied "i asked what you want not what you don't want" says the man still in shock.
"We where just wandering who you where we live close by maybe you can trade with us?" Says AJ "we need food, good food and maybe some medical supplies in return" I look down at AJ "that sounds good" I say "we'll be back soon stay put"

414 words
I'm sorry for the slow start next chapter will be more of a violentine thing I promise anyways thanks for reading I'll post again soon also I'm too lazy to edit this so there will be mistakes and don't bully me please! PEASE!