🧊Make It Up To You🧊

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ᵕ꒳ᵕ)̲̅$̲̅] ⌒ヽ(˘꒳˘ *) -here, have an 'uwu buck' for reading this story 

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

The sunlight streamed into your room like ocean waves pouring onto the beach. You were warm in bed and knew that if you didn't get up now, you most likely never would. But the covers were so comfy and you were so warm. You wanted to sleep forever. And you would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you sleeping too close to the edge and falling flat onto the floor.

"Ouch!" you exclaimed as your elbow rammed itself into the flooring. You wrestled with the silk sheets that were tangled around your body until your head popped out and you gasped for air. A groan escaped your weary lips. Your hair was a mess and you had bags underneath my eyes. Your vision was slightly blurry so you couldn't really make out your surroundings. Until you blinked a couple of times and realized...

"This isn't my room..." you whispered to yourself. Everything around you was lavished elegantly with silk sheets on a monster-sized bed and velvet curtains sheltering a massive crystal clear window. The walls were gold with carvings circling everywhere. A large chandelier hung in the center of the ceiling casting small prisms of light across the marble flooring. "Wait, this isn't my room..."

"Well, whose room did you think it was?" a deep voice behind you said. Instantly, your heart stopped.

Without thinking, you screamed and chucked the nearest object at the disembodied voice. You heard it yelp and something fell to the ground with a loud thump. In your defense, nobody is in their right mind when they first wake up. At the moment, you didn't know if this person was a stranger or not so you ducked back underneath the covers and curled up into a ball on the floor. Footsteps approached you and before you knew it, you were being lifted up off the floor and being held in a pair of strong arms.

"Let me go you monster!" you screamed, thrashing around. You yelped as you felt yourself being thrown on the bed. As you bounced on the plush mattress, you squeezed your eyes shut when all of a sudden the person yanked the sheets off of you. You kept your eyes shut as light greeted you. "Please! Take my money, but not my dog!" you pleaded. The so-called 'intruder' heaved a big sigh.

"Oh my gods, (Y/N). What did my brother suggest you drink last night?" The voice sounded familiar now and you mentally facepalmed, realizing who had awoken you. You looked up to see a very stone-faced Loki staring down at you with his arms crossed. An embarrassed blush spread across your cheeks as you sheepishly looked away.

"S-sorry, Loki..." you whimpered, remembering everything that had happened the night before. His eyes softened before he sat on the bedside and gazed at you.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled like that," he said softly. "I forgot how much you hated it..."

It was true. Ever since you and Harrison had gotten into that fight about your marriage in the future, you have become scared to death by yelling. But you couldn't think about that now. You were starting a new chapter of your life. Away from Harrison. And Loki was here to help you.

"It's alright, Loki," you smiled, patting his shoulder gently. He chuckled softly before ruffling your hair and standing to his feet.

"Well, you'd better get ready. Father ordered a big breakfast and he expects you to be there."

You smiled and nodded as Loki left you to change. After you were done prepping yourself, you make your way to the dining hall. You had been with Loki in Asgard for over a week now, and you were grateful for everything Loki was doing for you. When Loki first found out about Harrison and how he treated you, he was enraged. The two of you had been friends for years so it wasn't unnatural for him to care about you. When he offered to protect you by taking you to his home for a little while, you couldn't say no.