Chapter 13

3 Person POV

Lilianna had just woken up and had slowly sat up and leaned against the wall as she was holding her side seeing as it was bleeding again cause she landed on it which reopened the wound and now she was bleeding out again. She looked around the cage and saw that it was pretty small and had quirk suppressing on the wall seeing as she wasn't able to use her quirk then she saw Shadow. Seeing as he was still passed out she decided not to wake him up seeing as he probably had to do something with this kidnapping or whatever it was.

With it being quiet and she had to get her mind off her wound she started to think she guessed that she hadn't been out long seeing as she just started bleeding which she guessed since there wasn't a pool of her blood yet. That also meant that it was still roughly morning and that no one would notice she was gone until after school which caused her to groan again. Suddenly there were footsteps approaching the cell which caused her to put her guard up not knowing who it was since there was also barely any light.

The person was none other then Dabi and Toga she was then picked up by Dabi which caused her to struggle which didn't work well cause it caused her to bleed more. Dabi pulled Lilianna through the building and into the bar where Isabelle was sitting she was then pushed towards Isabelle by Dabi which made Lilianna glare at him "Push me one more damn time I dare you" She said. Isabelle then snapped out of her train thought and saw Lilianna there and jumped her not knowing about her new injury and out of shock while not thinking Lilianna used her quirk and blasted Isabelle into a wall which caused her to be surrounded by villains that came out of no where.

Lilianna instantly felt bad "Oh my gosh I am so sorry I didn't mean to I thought you were someone else" She said as she started to ramble an apology which caused Isabelle to giggle "Don't be I shouldn't have jumped on you" She said as she stood up and dusted herself of. Then Isabelle walked over to Lilianna and tightly hugged her which made Lilianna flinch and she quickly back up then Isabelle saw that Lilianna was bleeding she then quickly called someone then hung up. Lilianna was confused by this but sat the bar and took a deep breath then a boy about Lilianna's age came into the room to which Lilianna looked at him and smiled "Your him" She said with a smile.

The boy had black hair with red hair and was drinking blood like it was a juice box. He jumped from seeing Lilianna "You know Jax" Isabelle asked Lilianna to which she shook her head "Well I don't know him but he was the boy I saved the one I told you about" She said remembering what happened. All the villains there were shocked cause they didn't expect a hero to save a villain and because Jax knew how to handle himself in a fight.

Jax left feeling weird being there and after a while it was quiet not a awkward silence more like a comfortable one before there was a knock on the bar door which caused everyone to look at the door. Isabelle got up to see who was there and the person who was standing there was Vanessa and as Lilianna saw her she froze having no idea what was happening. Isabelle let Vanessa in without a problem then Vanessa went over to Lilianna "You just don't know how to stay out of trouble do you" She asked to which Lilianna stayed quiet.

Vanessa sighed then looked at the others "I need everyone out of this room now" She said sternly which caused them all to leave including Isabelle as Lilianna tensed up. Next thing she knew Vanessa was sitting next to her and she was turned to face to her Lilianna's mind was racing with questions as she unknowingly teared up to which Vanessa wiped her tears "I know this is confusing but I promise there is a reason" She said to which Lilianna didn't say anything. Vanessa then pulled out her phone and called someone "Hey babe......I'm with Lilianna do you think we could come over to your agency.........great see you soon" Vanessa said then hung up and Lilianna instantly knew who she was talking about.

Lilianna tried to get up but Vanessa kept her seating and wrote a note to Isabelle for whenever she came back in then took Lilianna's hand and walked out of the base not letting Lilianna get away. Lilianna's mind was racing with over a million questions that she didn't even notice she was getting pulled out of the base and she just let it happen not really knowing what to do. Soon they arrived at Kody's agency and were in his office when he pulled Lilianna into a hug being careful of her wound she then passed out in his hands being overtired.

Kody then put her on the couch and Vanessa started to heal her "I thought you were going to the villains base" Kody asked confused not really understanding how Vanessa found Lilianna. Vanessa sighed and looked up at Kody "I did and much to my surprise she was there and was close to Overhauls daughter like really close" She said as she went back to healing Lilianna's wound. From hearing this Kody tensed up and rubbed Lilianna's head "What have you gotten yourself into while I was gone" He asked no one in general and just sighed.

Hewo everyone! I hope you liked this chapter and if you have any questions or ideas don't be afraid to tell me cause I would love to hear them. Have a great rest of your day/night. Bye!!