♡║ 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌

3 years later~

Minghao pov

"Ahh~ when the last day I have visit this house? haha, I've been busy with being an idol at Korea and I almost forgot that my hometown is in China"

I roamed inside the house. until I reached that room. the room that I want to avoid at all cost. but in the end, it still here. the guest room, which she used to stayed in after that things happened.

"should I go in?"

I decided to go inside her room, which was occupied by the girl who I love and I adore so much.

the room stayed the way it is after she left me.

all of that shits happened because of my fault. I felt guilty doing that.

I saw something on her study table. somewhat like a box.

"why she didn't brought it with her? did she want me to open it?"

I opened the box, which contains a notebook?

"eh? notebook? should I took a peek inside? she wouldn't know, right? I mean she left it here, so I have the right to open it. I should read it!"

I slided the first page, she talked about my ex. until I saw the last notes she wrote which is October 9.

that last sentence make my heart broke. i know everything happened is all my fault.

I accidentally opened the last pages of notebook. there is some scribble on it. I turned to that page.

This is when regrets hits me hard. all this things happened, I regret for choosing this way.

I-I'm sorry, y/n. please forgive me once again!