Irina, just like all wives and mothers, starts her day early. She wakes up at 5:30, loads the dirty laundry on the washing machine, and starts preparing their breakfast and lunch. her loving husband would then get up by 6:30 and together they will do their daily jog. By 8, they are now both enjoying the flavors of breakfast. At 8:30 they are now both at the office. Or how it's supposed to be.

Karasuma woke up on the first ring of the alarm clock. Irina, still sprawled on the bed, snored softly. The kind that Karasuma loves to hear. He looked at his sleeping wife and kissed her forehead briefly.

He got out of bed and did some stretches before heading to the laundry area and tossing their laundry in the watching machine, setting it to wash the clothes for 15 minutes.

After that, he swept the floor before starting to prepare their breakfast and packed lunch. They both do not eat packed lunches, but times have changed. With the baby, Irina cannot eat unhealthy foods. Something she adamantly agreed upon.

Irina laid on the bed quietly. She was already up the moment Karasuma got out of bed. With her eyes closed, she listened to the peaceful noises that Karasuma makes as he moves around the house. The low humming of the washing machine, the sizzling of oil cooking, even the clink and clank of the bowls.

She is not sure if Karasuma knows that she pretends to be asleep or whatever, but this sure is one of her favorite times.