impotent info

Y/n pov

16 years ago

"Cungradulations twins!" Said the doctor as two children where born, both half, and half red and white hair. The woman smiled as she held the children." I'll name them y/n and shoto" she stated.but when she got home it was bad....

"Two?!?! I only need one! Get rid of the girl!" Yelled the father of the twins known as endovor. "But where will I take her?" Asked the woman know as rei asked. "I don't know, give her to you mom! But if she's not gone tomorrow I'll deal with her myself!!" He yelled trowing the keys at rei.

Mostly info from hear, BUT STILL IMPORTANT PLEAS READ!!

And so rei did, she brought y/n to her mother's to keep her safe, she told her mother to not let's her outside, go to the park or store to keep her safe.and so she did, y/n would visit her mother when she went to the hospital. But she had to where a wig, and contacts to stay safe from her father.

She finally got her quirk, but she got it a little late. But that only made it more powerful. On the left side she could make blue flames, and and the right she could make ice that only she could melt. She dicided she would use the fire, and not the ice so she wouldn't raise suspension.

He real hair was so Long it went all the way down her back. But she uses her blond wig that goes her shoulder, and blue contacts. When she got her quirk she would have cousins help tain it, y/n wanted to be a hero, so she wants to go to u.a. she would get in on recomdastions . Only nezu knew her real name but till then she used the name

Huri des

Y/n likes to draw, sing, dance, train, and go visit her mother.
Dislikes her father, cold soba (see what I did there?), people who lie, and back stabers.

Hey lovelys I tryed to make it longer, but I manly used the first chapter as an info chapter. Enyways thanks for reading!