1

Y/n pov

As I open my eyes I see my bedroom once agein. I don't start school for a while so I've been chilling. I sit up to smell bacon. I get ready and head down stairs, as I sit down I give grandma a wave and sit down.as I eat I'd decided I will visit my mom.

"Hey gandma?" I look at her as she look up for her book."can I go see mom today?" I ask, and she nodds. "You know what to do" she says looking back at her book, when I finish eating I put on my wig, and contacts, and walk back down stairs.

I grab my bag, and walk to the hospital. As I walk I can't help but wonder what my family is like, I've only ever seen my mother. Before I know it am at the entrance, as I walk in I wave to the nurses that have been working there for years.

When I get to my mom's room I nock I hear a faint 'come in' and walk inside. I smiles at my mother, and sit in the chair beside her. After about an hour of talking I deside to tell her about going to u.a.

"Hey mom, I deside to go to u.a. and try to become a hero." I say looking away from her."wait, really? That amazing" she said supportingly. And I look at her and give her a hug, I feel her hug back. After an hour or two I have to leave, so I give my mom one more hug, and head home.

~10 mounth~ (sorry I'm really lazy)

When I wake up I put on my clothes, wig, and contacts. I grab some bread as I head out the door. I keep on thinking about my family,  and wounding what there like, and look like as I walk. I bump into someone, I look up at them.

Red, and white hair? Multicolored eyes? Wait what?! He look like me but aboy, and a scar. I bow slightly. "My apologies" I say, and I stand strategy up. I walk thinking about what happened, I relize I'm a bit lost. I see a brown hair girl.

"Hey! Umm can you help me? I'm looking for class 1-A" I saw walking to her. She gives me a bubbly smile."of course I can, and I'm in that class to! I'm ockoka ukaraka." She said and keep walking."I'm huri des." When we get to the class i walk in.

The first thing I notice was the red and white hair, he makes eye contact with me, I look away and sit acoss the room from him next to this half bird thing.when our teacher walk in we do introductios. I'm first I stand.

I feel  a glare in my back, I know it was that guy.

"Hello, my name is huri des, and my quirk is called blue hell. I can create I very hot blue flam, and my draw back is overheating" I quickly sit down.

I pay at ion when it that mystery guys turn, ha stands. "Hello, my name is shot todoroki" I tense , and just look at him in shok"my quirk is half hot, half cold. And as some my know my father is endover." I tense up more.

My brother, is hear. And my father us the number two hero. My family is a mess.at lunch I sit with ilda ukaraka, and deku. As I'm eating my hot soba, I seance someone beside me, I look over to see none there that shoto todoroki..eating cold soba yuk!

He looks at me with a disused look, and I do the same. "What's wrong?" Asked deku as he sees what where doing. "Cold soba"|"warm soba" "yuk" we say at the same time.as we eat I can't help but look at him, he stops eating.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" He askes, I shake my head. "Do you have siblings?" I ask he tenses up. "Yeah, I have a 2 brothers, and 2 sisters. One brother is gone, and haven't seen my twin sense I don't Evan know when" he said looking away.

"Oh, ok" I say, so he knows about me."I know about your dad, what about your mom?"I ask, and he looks at me,"I haven't seen my mom in a few years" he said, I feel hurt for mom. "You should see her one day" inrespond, and finish eating.

Shots pov

Why did I feel so cumfertabel abound this girl, and why was she asking me about my family? Oh well. And her quirk sound like the old mans, and toyas....oh well once agein I would never know.

I wache her get up and trow her trash away I don't know who she is, or if she's hiding something, but I'll find out.

Ello! Tired, so tired buuutttttttt mits my birthday soon!! I hoped you liked the story!