༺Arranged༻

Namjoon's pov

"Do I really have to get married mother..?" I asked. "Yes dear, you can't back out of this" she said across from me in the carriage. "Staighten your posture" she added, I sit up straight as I was told. "But I don't even know him" I said. We suddenly hit at bump in the road, "Can you slow down a bit" my mother snapped. I looked through the small window looking at the houses we passed by. The carriage came to a sudden stop, "We're here" my mother said. The door opened, my father and mother got out first, I stumbled out.

My mother pulled me to the side near the entrance, "Let me just fix your coat up a bit," she said, I stood still as she straighted my colar. I then heard a low creak, I looked over to see Mr. and Mrs.Min. "M-mother" I wisphered. She then turned to them, she faked a laugh. We entered there home, "Introducing Mr. and Mrs.Kim, and there son Kim Namjoon" there bulter said. My parents started to talk with his parents. They started to walk into a dining room, I followed behind slowly. I looked around to see a piano, "You can stay here while we talk, Namjoon" my Father said, "Ok, sir" I said as he left into the dining room.

Yoongi's pov

Before Namjoon Arrived

"Do you think me and Namjoon will like eachother, Jimin?" I asked he was tightening my suit. "As if that has anything to do with marriage" my Mother cut in as she walked into my room. "Don't you and father like eachother at all?" I asked. "Of course not" they said, they then looked at eachother. I sighed, they then left my room. "I think it'll end well, don't stress on it to much" Jimin said being finished with my suit. I smiled a little, 'Thanks Jimin, I needed to hear that" I said.

Ten minutes later

I was back in a more comfortable suit, I was fixing my hair until I hear the piano downstairs being played. I walked out of my room and down the hall. I poked my head out from the corner, I looked downstairs to see a tall figure playing a familiar tune on the piano. I walked down the marble stairs, I seen that he was to focused on playing he didn't notice me. "You play wonderfully" I said soflty. He looked up quickly nearly falling off of the stool. He then straightened his posture, I laughed to myself a little.

"I'm sorry" he said picking up the stool pushing it back in it's rightful place. "No need to be sorry" I said. I looked at his face to see he was still flustered, "M-my name is Namjoon" he said. "My name is Yoongi-" I get off by a familar voice. "You two aren't supposed to be alone together" my mother said harshly. "I'm sorry Ms.Min" Namjoon said. She tsked, I was about say something but I bit my tongue to keep my mouth shut. "Rehearsals will be in a hour, get ready" she said walking back into the dining room.

Namjoon's pov

At the church

"Let's try this one more time, okay?" the priest said glaring over to me. I gulped, "With this candle." I said, I leaned over the burning one trying to light it only for it not to, I tried again. I heared faint wipshers, I looked back to see it was my parents. I turned back to see the priest clear his throat. I loked at the candle to see it was lit. "With this candle" I said laughing a little at the end. I sighed seeing it went out. "Please continue" the priest snapped. There was a small chime heared through out the church.

I heared small talk going on 'I guess someone else is here...' I thought to myself. "Continue" the priest snapped at me once again. "R-right" I stuttered. I look to see Yoongi light my candle at the corner of eye, I lifted my right hand. "With this hand" I said grabbing Yoongi's hand feeling a little confident as I walked up to the table, I bumped into it. "Three steps Mr.Kim!, Three!, Do you wish not to get married Mr.Kim!!" the priest yelled.

"No, no" I exclaimed not having time to think. "You don't?" Yoongi asked, I turned to him. "No I meant I do not, not wish to be married" I said seeing Yoongi still had a shocked expression. I suddenly felt something hit the top of my head, "Ow" I groaned rubbing the top of my head. "Pay attention, did you even remember to bring the ring?" the priest asked. "Of course" I said pulling it out of my inside pocket. I pulled it out only for it to slip out of hand.

I run after it,"This man doesn't want to get married!" the priest exlaimed I grabbed it off the floor. "Got it" I said. I suddenly smelled smoke, I looked over to see the bottom of Mrs.Mins dress on fire. I started to stomp on it but Mr.Min shoved me aside. A few minutes later the fire was out because of the person who walked in. Everyone was still in slight shock over what just happened.

"That's enough!, This wedding cannot take place until Mr.Kim is properly prepared!" the priest said. Everyone's eyes were now on me, I flinched. "Young man," he said stepping closer with each word.

"Learn."

"Your."

"Vows."

I backed away into the door, I tried to find the door handle. I soon found it ,opening the door quickly. I run out hoping some time alone will make me think more clearly.