༺ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ༻

Namjoon's pov

I looked around my surroundings, I seen Jin started to follow me. "Wait, I want to prepare my mother and father with the big news" I said. "Oh, alright" he said sitting on a log. "I won't be long" I said running in the direction of Yoongi's home. I was soon at the doorstep, I was about to open the door until I heard familiar voices. "If I ever see that boy again, I strangle him" I heard Yoongi's father snap out. I flinched, I looked up at the house to see a balcony. I went on the side of it to see vines leading up to it, I then started to climb.

I was now on the railing of the balcony, "Namjoon?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Yoongi. "Yoongi, I'm so happy to see you" I said hugging him. "Where have you been?" he asked as he held my hand taking me into the room and close to the fireplace. "Are you alright?" he asked. I sit up straight, "I..well" I stuttered out, I then took a deep breathe. "Yoongi, this morning I wasn't terrified of marriage" I said. "But then, on meeting you, I felt like I should be with you always" I said holding his hands within mine. "But Namjoon, what about-" I looked over his shoulder to Jin on the balcony.

Jin's pov

I fixed my hair looking up, "Dear, I just wanted to meet.." I looked to see Namjoon having another man in his arms. "Darling?, Who's this?" I said intertwing are arms together. I looked between the two, "Who is he?" the man that Namjoon was holding said. "I'm his husband" I said showing him my ring. "Namjoon?" he said. "Yoongi, wait. You don't understand" Namjoon said suddenly grabbing my ringed hand. "He's dead, look" Namjoon said shaking it. I yanked it away from him being upset.

I backed away from them, "Hopscotch" I said. Within a few seconds we were back in Elder Jonghyun library. "You lied to me!" I yelled shoving Namjoon away from me feeling tears on my cheeks. "Just to get back to see that other man!" I yelled again holding my head in my hands. "Don't you understand?, Your the other man" he said. "Your married to me!" I said through more tears. My eye suddenly popped out, "I thought this was going well" I cried. "Look, I'm sorry but.." he said giving me my eye back.

"This just cant work" he said as I heard him walk off. "Why not? I asked sniffling a little. "We're just to different...I mean your dead" he said. "Well you should've thought before you asked me to marry you!" I shouted facing him. "Why can't you understand, it was a mistake" he said. "I would never marry you" he said, I flinched. I then sighed walking away, and into my room downstairs.

Yoongi's pov

"It's true, Father!" I shouted as I paced around the room. "Namjoon is married to a dead man" I said facing my Father and Mother. "I saw her. A corpse" I explained. I then stood where they were, "Standing right here with Namjoon" I said. "Namjoon was in your room?" my Mother asked, I hesitantly nodded. "I have to help him" I mumbled. I then felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Jimin. "Sit down Yoongi, your shaking" he said.

"I'll fetch your blanket" he said. "Get him a straitjacket!, He's gone Mad!" my Mother said. Jimin wrapped my blanket around me, I quietly thanked him. They all three then left the room, I looked out at the balcony, I opened the doors to see if I could climb down. I then looked over at the curtians that was around my bed. I ripped them down tying them together.

I went out tying it to the railing, I looked down to see it only reached halfway. I huffed out sigh, I swing my leg over the railing hesitantly climbing down. I sighed, I wrapped my blanket around me making it a hood. I run to the church, I knock on door harshly. I heard a mufled voice then the door opened, "Mr.Min?" the priest said in nightware. "Pastor Shin, I have to ask you something" I said. "This is irregular" he said about to close the door. "No, I beg of you" I said.

"Your the only one who knows what awaits in the great beyond" I said, "That's a grim topic, wouldn't you say?" he asked. I nodded, "As a groom I fear, which is why I must know" I paused. "Can the living marry the dead?" I asked.

Jungkook's pov

I peeked from the corner to see Yoongi being forced upstairs by his butler, I then stepped out slowly. "It's a shame for someone to toss Yoongi aside like that" I paused stepping closer to his parents. "It's positively criminal" I said. "Why if I had a man like your son, I would treat him like royalty" I said. "Your husband is really fortunate" his mother said. "Alas, I am not married" I said. "I was engaged some years ago, but tragedy snatched my groom away" I said faking a cry.

They both looked at eachother, I smirked. They went upstairs, I folowed quietly behind, I then saw a painting as his parents walked out of his room. "Oh, dont look at me that way" I mumbled. "You only have to suffer this union till death do us part" I said leaning against the wall. "And that will come sooner than you think" I said walking away from the painting.