Chapter 2 - Part 8 - Investigation

"O-Oh, Simon... Good to see you again." I said when I saw him in the doorway. He ignored me and continued. "As he said, this case does have most of the elements for a Genocide Jill case." Lukas nudged him in the arm slightly "what's this I see? Rich boy seems to know a lot about murder, pretty suspicious wouldn't you say." 

Simon pushed him to the ground and replied "Please keep in mind that I am a lawyer before saying ridiculous things like that. in my profession you start to realise that Genocide Jill is common choice for copycat crimes. And I completely agree, there is no denying that this is a copycat crime." I gave a small nod, but I wasn't sure if I exactly agreed with the idea. Simon then looked at me "Benjamin, how about we hear to the place of the body? I have some investigating I need to do." 

 "O-Ok. Follow me." And we both headed to the Mono-Resteraunt.

 Tyler was still crying when we got there, however Daniel and Mary were comforting him. Simon was the first one to approach them. "Tyler. I think now would be a better time than any to stop crying and talk." Mary death glared him "You're one to talk! You skip out on the party and on my show up when a murder has happened?! You don't even have an alibi!" Simon ignored her. 

 "W-Well I met with Benjamin during party and when we came out it was over..." Tyler mumbled "M-Mary told us that Issac was cleaning everything up in the Mono-Resteraunt so I went and helped him..." Simon nodded "And when you were there?" 

 "Well he said that he needed to be alone, s-so I left..." He tugged at his hair and more fears started forming in his eyes. "Oh why did I have to do that?! Maybe if things had gone differently he would still be alive..." He then punched the ground with his fist "Ugh... That filthy killer deserves to have his hair ripped out and there head caved in!" 

Daniel patted him on the shoulder "Hey, you don't need to be so mad about this. We'll find the killer!" He then noticed something on the floor. He picked it up. It was a pocket knife with some initials on it. 

(I decided to add an image of the knife

(I decided to add an image of the knife. This is how they found it at the scene)

 "A.P..." He mumbled. 

A.P...

 "Give me that!" Nathan suddenly snatched the knife out of Daniel's hand. Daniel have him a slightly angered expression "Nathan?! what the hell, we need that!" He twirled the knife around a bit and held it out of Daniel's reach "You don't need it. Besides, I'm certain that the path this will lead you down will be the wrong one." And with that he walked away and headed out the room. 

 "Ugh, Snake Boy needs to get his priorities in order." Simon mumbled