Day 1

Anyway I decided to take part, although I'll skip some days because school and BW.

Challenge by @LuckyBugBooks

Day 1 is something based of a meme..soo..

"Ahem," Kai looked up from his phone to see his boyfriend stood their happily with a guitar, waiting for Kai's attention to be laid on him.

Kai raised an eyebrow and eyed the instrument and the black-haired male in front of him who was looking very proud for what he was about to do.

"What?"

Cole smiled. "I am going to play a song for you, my love." The way he spoke signified that to Kai, this wasn't going to be sweet and sappy, but for some unknown reason the brunette blushed.

"Okay, well fire away I guess." Kai shrugged, trying to hide his excitement from just the idea that he was getting sung to by the best singer in the world!

Cole cleared his throat once more and strum once on the guitar. Kai's smile grew more.

"I love you, biiitch,"

What..

"I ain't gon' ever stop lovin you, biiitch!"

Cole then placed his guitar down and smiled. "Did you like it?"

Kai Just sat there with the most unamused face that Cole had ever seen in his face, until they looked each other in the eyes.

They both smirked and started to laugh, Cole sitting on the sofa by the brunette and resting his head on his shoulder.

Once they had finished giggling, Kai sat on his lap and rested his head on his chest, feeling a slight heartbeat from underneath his shirt. Cole smiled and pulled him closer.

"Okay..I guess I kinda liked it," Kai huffed. The master of earth smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, I think I'm very good at singing."

"Youare."

"Huh?"

Kai blushes. "You are a good singer."

"Awh, is the little ninja blushing~?"

"No!"

Also, these won't be very long, depending on the amount of motivation I have.