Day 20

Something fall/autumn related for day 20 sssssooooooooooo

Glacier autumn fluff!

~~~

"It's so pretty.." Cole trailed off, his mouth agape as he watched the leaves fall down off the trees in a nice ombré wave.

Zane smiled and held his scarf in his hand before wrapping it around his neck and walking up to Cole. "I agree. It is very aesthetically pleasing to look and I think that Fall is now my favourite season of the year." He stated.

The Earth Ninja grabbed his hand and dragged him into the forest, and in front of them were a bunch of piled up leaves.

They looked at each other with two different expressions. One being a very childish one and the other being concerned and fed up.

"Cole."

"Zaney.."

"Cole."

"Frosty.."

"Cole.."

"Snowflake?"

Zane sighed, giving in. He pinched the bridge of his nose and held back an amusing smile. "Fine. You can crunch leaves for five minutes, then it's Home-time. I want to make some dinner for you."

Cole smiled and ran off, jumping onto the leaves and crunching some.

Zane waited by a small little tree, deciding to catch up on a little bit of his reading while he watched his boyfriend have fun in the leaves like a little kid. It was adorable.

"Sweetheart! Come and play with me!"

Zane looked up and saw Cole holding his hand out and impatiently waiting for a reply.

The Ice Master sighed and giggled, then took his hand stood up.

"I guess a few minutes will not affect us."