12

(Tatlong story gawa ng isang manunulat)

Lust in Ocean  (Kainuyan Island 1)
@RYUDAE

Romance

Description:

Andra Celestine Xanford is the daughter of Mr. Don Xavier Xanford. Xanford's family is one of the riches family in Asia because of their said business. Andra is the  current CEO of their company because his father cannot handle it anymore. Andra is married to Mr. Lawrence Donato Fernandez. Lawrence's family is not rich as Andra's family, that's why he decided to work at different company to prove to them that he's not altering Andra's money. This couple is living their married life happily. They are enjoying each others presence and treasuring all of their memories as married.

But what if Calix Dellion Saavedra will come back?

what will happen to the life of this three people?

Link: https://my.w.tt/bjBbldHTt9

Title: Desiring My Secretary
Un: RYUDAE
Genre: Romance
Description: WARNING: SPG | R-18 | Matured Content.
Read at your own risk.

Logan Lopez is a hot business man who don't want to have sex with the same women. He wants to have sex with different women except to his employees. He never experienced love but what if a broken hearted lady will come to his life? Will his perception change?

Link: https://my.w.tt/BxuQhzGTt9

Title: The Latter
Un: RYUDAE
Genre: Teen fiction
Description: Galia Elisha Funtaler, a lady who treasure her loved ones. She dealt with them like a jewel and her wealth. Elisha doesn't have any desire to deliver agony to any of them, nor seeing them hurt by another person.

But, what if Galia Elisha will fall to her best friend's boyfriend?

What if she let herself be an option?

What if her best friend's boyfriend choose the latter?

Will her life be the same again?

Link: https://my.w.tt/tkXuGy2LI9

-Let's help each other

+Follow
+Vote
+Comment
+Read