Chapter One;

What even am I ? 

My eye color doesn't match my hair whatsoever , Red hair and by red I mean red and blue eyes seems to be a bad combination but then that is one of the things that makes me stand out in the crowd full of brunettes and blondes and gingers .  

Did I mention how much I actually hate standing out like seriously people give me some weird looks sometimes . It isn't my fault I was born that way .  The worst thing is we have a school policy now only natural hair colors and mine doesn't seem to fit in with that 

Like seriously my mom had to bring in a picture of me when I was little to prove to them that this is my natural hair color. But hey at least it gets all the girls jealous that they have to stick to their boring color and then there is me rocking my red hair . 

"Ariel ! " The witchy woo woo voice made me shoot out of my thoughts almost instantly , looking up I met with her old wrinkly finger being almost right in front of my face , sometimes she reminds me of the witch from hansel and gretel blinking a few times I finally managed to make eye contact . She seriously needs to get some sleep her eyes have them giant bags and that doesn't suit her wrinkly face "Focus " she speaks again , Seriously how long can you focus for in a History lesson . I usually fall asleep or float away into my own imaginative world within the first five minutes . But not only me a lot of people seem to float away these days . 

The small quiet creek of the door fills the room everyone's gaze suddenly falls onto the opening door and there we see .... Just the principal ( I bet you thought it will be more excitng ) his gaze quickly scans the room before he calls out and his voice is the one thing that fills the room " Ariel Davis " I can almost feel my eyes rolling by themselves , I lift up my hand slightly before speaking up as quiet as possible

"Right Here " nodding once I suddenly make eye contact with him and look straight back at my desk well that was one awkward encounter . I could just about feel his gaze burning through me oh he hates me I am sure he does . 

" Take your stuff and come with me please " I sigh softly and start placing my stuff back in my bag getting up from the chair , I will sure miss that chair I had so many short sleeps on that chair. Just kidding anything is better than being in a history lesson even talking to the principal is better. I got out of my chair and walked towards the door , Damnnn this silence can really influence people's minds . I think silence should be like banned especially in classrooms. When I am finally out of the door the pricipal starts to walk and I guess I had to follow him 

My gaze was on the floor I really have something with looking down I love looking down at the floor I guess since I really do it quite often . I cross my arms over my chest and slowly look up puffing some air out of my lungs " So where am I going ? " arching my eyebrow a little bit I look at the principal as he looks over to face me. 

"Well Ariel we actually have a new student joining us his name is Justin Bieber and its your lucky day because you will be his guide."  Wait a minute did he just really say I have to be some new guys guide what the hell I hate being a guide ... Yes I know I never been one but I still hate being one  , we finally walked into the principals office it smells officy I guess I know that is not a good way of describing it but oh well.

My arms are still folded over my chest and I just stare blankly at a wall waiting for the principal to get the new kid when the door opens , the group of voices catches my attention and there I see him the new boy ... Remember like I said I hate being a guide well I suddenly hate it even more. I put one of them fake smiles on and shake the guys hand. I don't know why but I already dislike him. 

I bet in future he will be like one of the stupid football players that just look for a hook up but oh well for now I am his guide , I am absolutely screaming with excitement . Not 

"Hey I'm Justin you most be Ariel my guide right ? " I looked at him as his eyebrow arched up a little , somehow even though I seem to dislike him already his voice seems so calm and the way it caresses my name is somehow incredible. Like literally I hate my name but when he says it it sound perfect. 

" Yep thats me ." seriously Ariel 'Yep thats me ' I think he already know that come on speak up before he thinks you are a idiot or something " Uhm so why did you decide to join this school huh because to be honest I would want to be out of here as soon as I can ."  We started walking out of the office as my hands swung slightly by my sides. 

He nibbled on his lower lip I am guessing he was thinking about a answer or something. Seriously though why doesn't he know the  answer right away and just as I was about to speak up and tell him he doesn't need to answer me he finally spoke up " Well Ariel " He did it again he caressed my name asdfghjkl just let me die alone . "I moved into this town recently to be honest and yeah I couldn't find a better place to go to so yeah I had to come here , One Question though ." 

Seriously you couldn't find a better place is he kidding me or something he probably chose the worst school ever. I bet he has some criminal records and they just didn't want to accept him anywhere else so he landed here but oh well .  " Oh I see well let me tell you something this school is not good at all ... Sure whats the question." One of the things I hate when people say that they have a question but then they don't say it right away which only makes you wait even longer . 

" How come you have your hair dyed red when only natural hair colors huh ? " I can't believe he just said that literally. How can he think my hair is dyed it is 10000% natural color ughhhhhh. Them question seriously are starting to be annoying like literally , 

I looked over at him and sighted lightly crossing my arms over my chest  " This is my natural color I was born like that." I promise I spoke as calmly as possible if he will ask stupid questions like that again I literally will dislike him even more. "They are not dyed if they were dyed I would probably have some roots with different color and I wouldn't get this effect. " I really hope he understands because if hedoesn't then I seriously don't know how else I can get it into his damn head . 

" Oh pretty cool you stand out from everyone here then ." I looked at him and his gaze met mine , he did that wink thing you know what wink thing I mean right ? Well anyways he did that wink it was pretty incredible I admit . All I could do back was flash some weird looking smile and a short small nod . I know I know stupid . 

"Sometimes its bad because If I like have to stay behind or something like people always spot me the only red haired girl in the school so I can't even sneak out or anything ." Well that is basically the truth I really can't sneak out people spot me from like miles away . but hey at least I am a bit different. His reply was kinda stupid too just a small chuckle so I guess me and him are on the same level . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one of she is different hope you like it c; 

-LittleMermaid <3