Biography

Plan: where she grew up, what her career was, her family

Rayna Peace was born in 1989 and grew up as an only child. Her parents never seemed to pay much attention to her, her father worked and her mother was busy with the housework. She grew up in a village without many other children to play with so she often kept to herself, playing with dolls or make believing. The house she grew up in was a small cottage out in the country, she'd often go for long walks with her dog Molly. They would run around and play catch for hours.

She was home-schooled most of her life and quite enjoyed it. when she turned 12 her parents decided to send her to public school, where she started to make friends. Rayna loved art, finding she was very good at drawing. When she was 18 she was sent to college where she studied Drama Art and Music. She started drawing more and more until she got really good at it, her parents told her she couldn't make a career out of art but she didn't listen. years later after she finished college she became an Artist, she focused all her energy on that and became popular in her state. Galleries held her paintings and she was a local legend. 

A few years down the line she became successful and met someone she fell in love with, his name was Henry. They went on all sorts of dates together and he showed her his favourite music. After 6 years of being together they opened an art shop and got married. They had kids 2 years after marriage and she lived a long happy life.