00

prolougue 

Thalia has a secret. The once indie party girl and proclaimed slut was raped at the end of the year party. Denied help from her mother, she pulls a facade and drops the person she used to love, and disguses her pain in a socially akward nerd glasses. Itching to get back to the life she used to live, she battles living with trama and knowing the indenty of the rapist. But when her British cousin Rudy comes to live with her, she may not have any choice but to face fears she's tried to hide.

Rich emo chick Trail has a secret. Her seemly perfect life is brought down as soon as you enter her enormous lake house. Broken dishes and abusive father lurk behind the double doors. Failing to fit her parents expectations, she throws away any chance of a "perfect" future in the attempt to live. But when lover boy Rudy shows up tp the scene, secrects are getting harder to hide.

Weylie has a secret. Forced to keep her bisexuality a secret from her parents, she tries to fit into the mould of what her protective mother thinks she should be. But hiding your sexual orientation becomes a whole lot harder when you mix racism and the internet, and it seems she has more to hide than she thought.

Jason has a secret. Being rumoured to be drafted to the OHL, he struggles with telling his proud father that hockey isn't his real passion. Every night, he plays his dusty guitar, hoping that one day people would want his album, not his player card. But hiding his true passion becomes harder and harder when he becomes obsessed with the mysterious Thalia.

Rudy has a secret. When his alcholic mother died, he was sent away from Britian to live in a small town with his cousin Thalia. But the charming boy has a few rough edges: his various drug addictions, past and present, get harder and harder to hide from his new family and pretty girls.

~

wow okay this seems like a cool idea for a story. each chapter will be a different POV and basically I'm hoping for this to work??? maybe???