> [ Rules ] <

Hey! Welcome to my FNAF roleplay book! However, unlike most other FNAF roleplay books, this one will be prioritising the guards (+Any other HUMANS of this establishment)!

As most will notice, this book will be highly relating to the 'Five Nights Of Flirting' game! (Which I highly recommend you play/watch however it is not a requirement! This book is not linked to the game, it will just function in generally the same way!

However, if you are interested over the game, the video above features a youtuber playing Mike's route! However he has a playlist where he has done other characters, such as Vincent's, routes as well! Check it out! (+ A photo of all the lovely characters from the game!)

I know this all sounds quite confusing, so to put it more simply, this book is literally a FNAF roleplay book that only focuses on the guards!

Now! The rules!~
____________________________________

1. Please be aware that this is an individual roleplay book!

2. Considering the point that this game is heavily inspired by the game 'Five Nights Of Flirting' there is of course going to be a lot of romance here! That and because I purely just love the genre- >.> (Though, please keep in mind that you really aren't required to have a crush! I'd understand perfectly! Just remember that if you're frightened of me, then please don't be because I'm most likely 10x more frightened of you ^^)

3. Be aware that this will be based around the first Pizzaria, however, if highly requested, I will possibly add an option for the second pizzeria as well!

4. As seen within the description of this book, so far, the guards are: Mike, Jeremy, Vincent, Scott, and Fritz! However, if requested, I will add other guards such as Chris (even though they are more a janitor, I know) or even the new female guard once more info comes out about her!

5. I will be sticking mostly to the designs of the guards from the 'Five Nights Of Flirting' game! Meaning that Vincent is of course a literal grape and aspects such as Mike having slightly different coloured eyes! (And yes, Scott's phone head will just be a mask of his that he usually wears).

6. I will not tolerate bullying of any kind! Everyone is accepted here, no matter their race, gender, religion, anything of the sorts!

7. My two mostly strict rules are that roleplays must be done in 3rd person and each response must be semi-descriptive (such as perhaps a few lines) UNLESS you are in a rush or struggling which is perfectly okay!

8. Cursing must be censored and full on smut (such as intercourse) MUST be taken to PM! Stuff like pinning a character against a wall or kissing them or their neck or things like that are fine in the book itself!

9. It is a HEAVY requirement that you have fun here.. Please-

10. As far as playing characters go, I honestly would love to play every single one for you because I love their personalities! (Besides from my OC's crush of course). However, if you would like to half the characters, then that is fine with me! I will ask before we start! Also! Please ask 'May I?' with the scenario number before beginning a roleplay!

11. Quite self explanatory and a well known rule, but I won't play your OC's crush unless you play mine!

12. There is an OC limit of one OC each per a roleplay comment! (Unless you're considered close, to which I will then be happy with two). However, there will be a limit of 3 roleplay comments allowed per a person, they do NOT have to be different scenarios. If you have three roleplay comments and want to start a new one, than you must end one of the other three!

13. Please be aware that I may add more rules as I go! But before proceeding to the form page, please drop a quick "Toast" in the comments below so I'm aware that you read these rules! Thanks!