Hi and Welcome!

Hi! Thank you for reading my story! This is my first time actually writing a story and publishing it so I just ask for some patients! I'll try to update every week or two but the chapters may not be that long. I'm in high school and this shits hard. But I'll try my best to update consistently! The next part is just some basic stuff about Izuku's quirk and how I've changed up the timeline up a but.

Izuku's Quirk

Spell Book- Izuku can summon his spell book at any time. His spell book contains all of his spells in a language only he can read. When he first go the book there was only five pages but after he mastered- can do it well enough-fist five pages a new page appeared. Most spells take up one page but if it's a more complex spell it might take up two.

Along with his spell book Izuku has a familiar. His quirk also comes with a cat named Kuroo (I know super creative). He's a black shorthair with emerald green eyes and he became Izuku's familiar (?) when he got his quirk. Kuroo works as like a guide for Izuku in helping him with learning new spells and as well as being his friend.

Kuroo can also teleport to other places but because he is bound to Izuku he can't go too far. And after he gets back he has kind of a green aura around him like Izuku does when he uses his quirk.

And before you come at me for Deku's quirk not making sense, he gets his quirk for the his grandmother on his mom's side. The only difference is that Deku's is much stronger than his grandmother's. The reason it's on Inko's side of the family is because it would make more sense because of her quirk, which is levitating small objects.

General Information

Deku also has his ears pierced and likes to wear dangly earrings and jewelry with cool little pendants on them. (Why cuz I think I will look cool :) ) And when he uses his quirk his body will glow a blueish greenish color. If it's a simple spell, or a spell he can do with ease, only the hand he is using will glow.

Since Deku got a quirk and wasnt quirkless Bakugo only bullied him long enough for him to get the nickname Deku. After he got his quirk Bakugo no longer saw him as weak and they became friends again. Of course Bakugo is still a hot head but he just kinda mellows out around Deku and they think of eachother as brothers. I'll also probably have Bakugo switch between Izuku and Deku most the time.

And we're going to pretend the sludge insedent never happened, therefore he never met All Might. I'm also going to tone down his fanboy-nes just because I feel that if Deku had a quirk and if he were still friends with Bakugo he wouldn't freak out every time he saw a hero. But don't worry,I'll still make him a little bit of a fanboy!

The story also starts in like the last week of middle school.

More will be explained in the next chapter so it will make more sense then. But until then, bye loves!

~Shiver-chan