WAIT I'M PREGNANT

1 month later they were in their room watching TV when Nicki ran in the bathroom and threw up. Safaree ran in and held her hair until she was done"babe are you OK" he asked "yea I'm fi-"she was cut off by more throw up. Safaree picked her up and carried her to the car"where we going" Nicki asked him"I'm taking you to the hospital this has been going on for a month now."oh."she replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AT THE DOCTOR ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady at desk: hi how may I help you. Safaree:my wife has been throwing up a lot this past month.

LAD:What's your name ma'am.

Nicki: Onika Maraj.

LAD:The doctor will be with you shortly.

Nicki: thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DJ:Hello I'm doctor Jones. and are you Onika?

N:yes I am.

DJ:OK so you've been throwing up a lot this past month correct?

N:yes.

DJ:OK so I'm gonna need you to pee in this cup for me.

N:OK *takes cup *I'll be back.

N:*brings cup back *here you go doc.

DJ:I'll be back in 10 minutes. Comes back 10 minutes later with another doctor. Mrs Maraj this is doctor brown she will be your doctor throughout your pregnancy.

N: wait I'm pregnant. *looks at Safaree who has a huge grin on his face.

S:That's great babe!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tbc...