Chapter 2

10/5/16 I have done some major editing to this page because i felt it was to short and poorly written. I also changed up some of the things in the story. Please comment what you think about the new update.

Sorry for the short chapter but comment/share

Next chapter will start with Alec's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremy's POV

        How can she be so beautiful and smart and at the same time a total bitch towards me. I fantasize about her. Her vivacious, luscious deep brown hair with natural deep red highlights, soft yet vibrant grey-green eyes, soft caramel skin. The only reason why I am even with her mother, Camila, is because she looks like Katy. Brown hair, grey-green eyes tan-ish skin tone except her mother has wrinkles from age and is very thin from smoking and doing drugs as where Katy has flawless skin and has a flat tummy and curves in all the right places. I can't stand her mother she's not as perfect as Katy and she's so easy and vulnerable, Katy is what I want. What I need. Her bare voluptuous breasts pressed against my chest as I ravish her long slender neck, her lengthy legs wrapped around my waist. Roughly grabbing her ample yet firm ass in my hands a moan escapes between her plump red lips painted with her signature dark red lipstick-- my thoughts stopping as she clears her throat to get my attention.

        "Helloooo" Katy said with a sneer. It sounded like she was getting irritated.

        "You're a beautiful young lady" she rolls her eyes" but you're acting like a ..um a .."

        "Like a what? Skank? Thirsty little slut" she scolds

        "Now I didn't say that"

        "But you thought it"

        "........" If she only knew how I felt about her.

Katy's POV

        Is he trying to say I am a slut my first incident like this and he's trying to say I am a little dirty horny slut! I can't take this shit anymore and i stand up and walk out the room

"KATHRYN WE AREN'T DONE DISCUSSING THIS!" he yelled after me

        "WE ARE NOW" I yelled back.

        As I walk out I see Alec staring my way he looked a little shocked but impressed no one talks to principal Riojas like that but then again no one knows him the way I do. I know it seems like I am being a bitch to him but it's not him it's what he did and is doing to my mom. He doesn't actually care about my mother and her feelings he's just using her for sex and on the low I think she knows about him using her but he took advantage of her, he got her when she was vulnerable. My mom used to be a strong women but when my dad left her for her best friend she broke down, it has been six years and it still gets to my mom, she still loves him but she uses my principal to fill the void. She wants a relationship with him but, one he's just using her, two he's too young for her in my opinion my mom is 43 he's 28 and hot but still a total douche.

~LE Time Skip~

Cause we're young and we're reckless

We'll take this way too far and leave you breathless

Or with a nasty scar

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

But I got a blank space baby

And I'll write your name

Taylor Swift is playing in my car as I'm pulling out the student parking lot we still have a couple hours of school left but I have a headache and I'm not trying to deal with any annoying teachers I will ask Nathanael to email me the homework later. It takes me about 20 minutes to get from the school to my house. I turn up the radio and put my sunglasses on. I pull into my driveway and shut off my car, I sit there thinking of the conversation I just had with the principal- wait, did he call me beautiful? I shake it off stepping out the car he probably says that to every female student to make them feel better. My mom is in the kitchen taking shots of straight 1800. Taking the bottle from her I see it's practically empty, with a weary sigh I set the bottle on the counter. Lifting my mothers arm over my shoulder I attempt to help her walk to the couch. Practically dragging my mother across the kitchen and living room I finally make it to the couch lying her down on it. After successfully getting her on the couch I head to her room.

Covering her with the blanket from my mothers' room I walk to the kitchen. Grabbing a glass from the cupboard filling it with water I make my way to the pantry to find something to eat. Opening the pantry I find a box of crackers, two boxes of macaroni and cheese, and a can of tomato soup. Making a mental note to go shopping later I grab the crackers, taking them and the water to the coffee table in the living room. I begin to look for the painkillers, after a tedious search to find the painkillers my searching finally brings me some results. Grabbing a notepad and a pencil I leave a note with instructions for my mother saying to take the pills and eat some crackers to settle her stomach.

She mumbles incoherently as I turn to go to my room then passes out again, I roll my eyes while walking to my room upstairs.

I plop down on my lavender colored bed and open up my laptop to start studying for the economics test on Friday. I'm really in the zone trying to memorize what is the equation for the Philips curve? "Hmm" and then...

"IT'S RAINING MEN HALLELUJAH, IT'S RAINING MEN" blares from my phone sitting on my bedside table

"Hello?" I answer without bothering to look at the caller ID

A loud voice speaks- or more screams from the other end "WHERE ARE YOU AND WHY AREN'T YOU HERE OHHH AND GIRL I HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN CALCULUS. SPILL, NOW." I pull the phone away from my ear quickly

"Ouch wow, tone it down man I think I am deaf now" I say with a laugh while rubbing my ear "I am home that whole thing kind of stressed me out I had to talk to Jeremy and he just ugh kind of irritated me so I took off and damn word travels fast" I said with a smile on my face

"HELL YEAH IT WILL WHEN THE GIRL WITH A 4.0 GPA PRACTICALLY ATTACKS THE BAD BOY OF THE SCHOOL I AM SO PROUD OF YOUUUU! Did you get expelled!!??" Nathanael or Nat is my amazing, fabulous, super talented best friend. We've been friends since Eighth grade when we were partnered up in science class. I helped him come out in freshman year to his family and since then we've grown really close. "Nope, Jackass won't do that with all the shit I have on him he could lose his job I am also a top student with all honors." I reply with a cocky smirk.

"And because he's fucking your mom. " He says matter-of-factly. I cringe just thinking about it yet feel a tinge of jealousy.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." My cheeks flushed from the thought of Jeremy his - what no gross he's like 9 years my senior. I shake my head removing that thought from my mind.

"But I have got to go class is starting I emailed you the homework for today, love ya girl bye"

"Bye" I hang up the phone. I completely forgot about the homework, I love how I didn't even have to ask him for the work he already knew, that's my best friend always knowing what I am about to say I think to myself with a little giggle. Opening my email I print off copies of the homework and put them in a folder. Grabbing my keys I get in my car and head towards Alecs' house.