Chapter One

Comment please.!
I will update as much as I can.

I couldn't stand it anymore he was too tempting and I was too hungry to care that we were in class. I wanted him, no I needed him right then and there. I threw his book across the room as I pulled his chair back straddling him I pressing my lips to his I feel lust and desire run rampant through my veins as I bite his lower lip begging him to let me in. I grind my hips against his pulling at his hair he moans, I smile knowing I got him right where I wanted him. My tongue slips in exploring his sweet delicious mouth savoring the unholy taste. Grabbing my thighs he roughly picks me up pining me against the wall I moan wrapping my legs around pulling his body as close to mine as I possibly can. He licks my lower lip asking for entrance wishing to taste my mouth once more I deny him grinding my hips against his in a teasing manner, a smirk gracing my lips. He kisses me roughly biting my lips fervidly, grabbing my ass roughly I moan, taking his chance he slips his tongue in my mouth starting a war for dominance, and in those moments the class stared in shock watching as we fought for dominance in a passionate heated hunger. I heard the wolf whistles and disgusted noises of my classmates in the background but I didn't care I just wanted him...bad. in an instant he pulls away gasping for air he carries me and lays me down on the couch crawling on top of me he crashes his lips into mine, with a fire burning in us both I pull him closer leaving no space between us. His hands travel up my thighs in a hasty lust filled manner, I feel hot sparks from his touch travelling all throughout my body like a drug, I moan in absolute pleasure and ecstasy. He smirks moving his lips to my neck looking for my sweet spot, I moan knowing he found it. Biting down I arch my back as an animalistic moan escapes past my swollen red lips. Sucking and biting along my neck he leaves marks claiming me as his property. I didn't mind, I wanted it, I wanted him to claim me as his, it was all I desired, all I needed. I was in heaven, I was in pure unimaginable bliss. He begins his feverish attack on my breasts leaving his marks along the tan soft flesh. In a single moment I felt his presence leave as he was lifted up off of me, I looked up to see principal Riojas holding him away from me just out of my lustful reach. I looked at the principal glaring at him for interrupting, suddenly I am pulled up from the couch with my hands behind my back as I was dragged out of the classroom. I look up to see the security guard taking me most likely to the principal's office where he would give me a giant lecture on some bullshit about Catching std's ,PDA ,and being too young and waiting for marriage .

Sitting in the secretary's office as the principal makes his way into his office we wait to get called on. Alec sits across from me on the other side of the room his dark brown hair ruffled from our sensual and passionate session that took place just moments ago. I am called in first, glancing back at Alec with a teasing eye and a flirtatious smirk. He shifts in his seat his clothes ruffled and his hair tousled from the session before, he sends a gorgeous smirk my way as I pass by him disappearing into the principal's office. I hear the door close as I take a seat in the chair I front of his desk principal Riojas walks slowly towards his chair resting his hands on top of the back he lets out a heavy sigh. Twiddling with one of the many rubix cubes that reside on his desk he glances up at me giving me a look of disappointment and a hint of frustration. This isn't my first time in the principal's office I have been here several times throughout the years that I've gone to this school, not for getting in trouble and such no, I was usually here to receive rewards and certificates for my good grades and sent here to cool down from the occasional heated argument between a certain student and myself. *cough*Breanna*cough*

Placing the rubix cube back on the desk he takes a seat in his chair, clasping his hands together and placing them on the desk he clear his throat.

Principal Riojas: You know you could be expelled for that right?

Katy: Yes but that won't happen.

Principal Riojas: And why do you think that won't happen. All I have to do is sign a few sheets of paper, it's very simple.

With a slight laugh upon my lips I reply.

Katy: I know you Jeremy, you wouldn't do that.

He stares at her and raises to the challenge she placed out in front of him.

Principal Riojas: Is that so, and why is that, it won't be very hard for me to just expel you.

Katy: "Simply because I am a straight A student, have a 4.0 GPA oh and my mother is your fuck buddy".

Principal Jeremy Riojas is a very good looking man with wavy black hair that just barley reached his shoulders always combed so that it laid flat against the nape of his neck and dark tan skin. I once caught him exiting the bathroom at my house, after having sex with my mother, in just a towel after he had used the shower. Water droplets were dripping down his glorious toned body and  his hair messy from drying it with a towel, I thought my heart might give out from how fast it was beating then.

Riojas: "My relationship with your mother is none of your concern also he's 19 you're 17 I could easily have your mother press charges against him."

He said with a confident yet irritated smirk, hoping he had gotten under her skin while in reality she had his crawling.

Katy: "yeah you're right but i could also easily tell my mother you're only using her for sex and "accidentally" press send on this email sending these kinky lady bug pictures that you sent to my mother to the whole school including the board of directors". She said with a mischievous smirk, she felt a hint of accomplishment as she gazed sat his furious expression she knew she had his blood boiling knowing that he couldn't do anything about it.
Riojas: "Are you threatening me?"

Katy: "No, Promising"

He looked her up and down with a frustrated, thoughtful and slightly aroused look on his face.