The billionaire's ex wife

amarachi_doris

First, I will start with your cover.
Cover: Your cover is nice, once you see it you will be captivated. It's so unique and tells about the story.

Title: Your title is nice but I feel it is a little cliche, I have read millions of books with that name.

Characters: I love your characters especially Stephanie, I also love the courage she used to answer Xavier. It shows your book isn't as cliché as I thought, other books will have said the girl was stammering and shaking. So once again good job👏👏.

Description: I feel the beginning of your description was childish, the part where she tiptoed blah blah blah. You could put it this way" Once she heard sounds coming from her and her husband's room, she became curious to know what was up. So she strolled down, opening the door she couldn't face reality". I feel it will leave your readers in suspense.

Dialogue: I feel your dialogues are nice, but just one thing. The talk she made with Olivia about not wanting to have a meeting with Xavier was annoying. She claims she is a strong woman, that talk made me feel she was just acting and that big girl facade will slowly wear off. She is meant to be independent, confident. But she talked like she was about to shit in her pants. I'm dramatic, I know😂

Grammar&Punctuation: Your grammar was good so was your punctuation, didn't spot any mistakes in that one though.

Hook: Your book makes me want to read more like I am running out of patience to know who the fuck called her. Like seriously, I am sure others can't wait to know who it is. I won't be surprised if it's no one important. I know you too well Naomi😑😑.

Pacing: Your pacing is faster than watching flash go round the world. I mean, in the first chapter the two main characters met, he found out she is a Mrs, he wants her back, she finds out she is pregnant, she tells Olivia. In one chapter!?, I won't be surprised if in the next chapter she gives birth and dumps her husband to go marry Xavier and finds out she is pregnant again.

Readers enjoyment: To be honest I liked your book, it gives me vibes

This was reviewed by @naomi_boss_lady. Also known as the founder and the boss😏