Chapter Six

Swagger woke up to noises around him, feeling a restriction on his waist. Hearing whispers and camera noises, he quickly woke up. Staring at the five, who had all their phones pointed towards them. "What are you doing??" He shouted at them, waking Fitz up in the process, who tightened his grip and Swagger's waist and hid his face in his back.

If Swagger wasn't angry, he would feel the flowers growing more upwards from the action. "Leave our fucking room!" He exclaimed at them, wanting to get up - but Fitz wouldn't let him. They all left the room, closing the door behind them and giggling. Swagger put his arms in his hair, not knowing that Fitz was watching him.

Fitz tightened his grip on Swagger and slowly pulled him down, so they could be face to face with each other. "Don't worry about them?" He said, looking into the honey eyes, "Okay? They can't post them because it has your face in" Fitz smiled at Swagger, pulling him closer. Swagger was laying on his chest, and fitz was hugging his waist.

The feeling of flowers in his throat made Swagger freak out a tiny bit, knowing if he didn't go and throw them up - he will make it known to Fitz that he has the disease. "Hey" He began, looking up at the kiwi man, "I need to use the toilet, could you let me go?" He asked, giving him the best puppy eyes, Fitz smiled and kissed his forehead - which made Swagger blush brightly - and let go of his body.

Swagger slowly, so it didn't seem concerning to Fitz, rushed to the bathroom outside of their room. He closed and locked the door - coughing slightly - heading to the toilet and hunching over it as a full budded flower head appeared out of his mouth. Blue mixed tints of red from the scratching it had caused. Coughing up some more petals, letting everything that had developed in his lungs out.

Once he was fine with it, he flushed the toilet - watching different colours swirl together before finally disappearing. Washing his mouth out from any blood that could be remaining in his mouth, seeing the clear water mix with red.

Drying his hands, Swagger walked out of the bathroom and into the room he had to share with Fitz. Seeing the giant man asleep, having no clue what to do to wake him up. Walking up to him and poking him in the cheek, to see if he was faking it. Seeing no response from him, Swagger just stared at the sleeping man before getting into more comfortable clothing.

Walking out of their room and towards the others, knowing that Fitz - and maybe Mason were the only ones still asleep. Walking into the room, to see Tobi, Ryan and Matt in there. When Swagger had walked fully into the room he got a chorus of 'G'day' or 'Morning'. Sam said morning to him as he walked in from outside.

"Morning" Swagger responded to them, looking at what they were watching. Seeing that it was another movie, he sat down with them - feeling a little bit cold, like something was missing for him.

"Where's Fitz?" Ryan asked him, giving him a stare - maybe one of concern or one that is telling Swagger to go and get his 'boyfriend'. Swagger's heart flutters at the thought of that, only wishing that it could be true.

"Still asleep" Swagger said, nonchalantly. Looking at the tv and watching the girl cry in the rain, wondering who picked this movie - he still watched it nonetheless. Ten minutes later, a sleepy Fitz walked through the doorway - he immediately walked over to Swagger and sat down next to him, hugging him.

Fitz's head was in the crook of Swagger's neck. Swagger was blushing a beetroot colour. Watching as his friends looked at the two. Tobi smiled at him, she knew that this is what Swagger was longing for from Fitz ever since they had found out he had the disease and who it was for.

"Alright love birds" Sam began, Fitz glaring at the blonde man "Imma go and wake Mason up, we have a surprise for him." Swagger nodded at him, paying more attention to the movie and Fitz pulling him into his body more, resting his head on the other males.

The flowers were growing again, he could feel them - but ignored it. Fitz grabbed one of his hands and started to play with his fingers, slowly holding it in a closed grasp. "Why didn't you wake me up" Fitz whispered in his ear. This action made him blush brightly.

"You looked peaceful." Swagger whispered back at him, looking at him slightly. "Couldn't wake you up from that." He then finished speaking as Fitz hummed in response and got up from the seat.

"Welp!" He began, "Imma take a shower." He said, walking away from the group, walking past a tired Mason and a laughing Sam.

"We're heading out boys, Tobi" Sam said, looking at her, "You coming with?" He asked her, she nodded at him and went to go get on some shoes. As the pair waited for two minutes at the entrance for Tobi, she appeared and walked to them.

"Goodbye Cunts!" Mason exclaimed, whilst he was walking out of the door, Sam laughing behind him with a camera in his hand and Tobi just shaking her head at him.

"Why didn't you join Cam in shower?" Matt asked Swagger, teasingly. Although, Swagger knew it was a tease - it made his face flush bright red and the flowers grow even more in his lungs.

Ryan laughed and got up from his seat, heading through the doorway to the bedrooms, five minutes later coming back into the room. "How's the dare going then Swags?" He asked the man, who was watching the last ten minutes of the movie.

"Going fine, I mean we only started it yesterday" He told the man, wanting to be left alone - it's bad enough having his flowers flutter every time the man or anything to do with the man mentioned - but being dared this made it even worse. Not that he was complaining, he was thankful to have this - even if they had to do it for the week.

When it was five minutes left of the movie, Ryan had stopped pestering Swagger about the dare and Matt had gone to sit with his feet in the pool. Cam had walked in, shirtless. When Swagger noticed him, he looked away and blushed badly - water droplets were still going down his body from areas he missed from drying.

Fitz headed his way back to sitting with Swags, he teased him about the pink that had spread onto his cheeks. "You getting hot there babe." Fitz put emphasis on the word 'babe'.

Swagger shook his head, and when the movie had finally finished he went to go and take a shower himself, getting some shorts and a thin t-shirt. Grabbing his towel and getting in a cold shower - the heat was getting to him a little bit. Especially after Cameron messed about when they were both sat on the couch.