Im Harry

Dragon:
Party was crazy right? Can't believe Potter would do that. Such a moron. He never stood a chance.

Harry:
Yep

Dragon:
Why are you acting like that.

Harry:
I am fine. Just in no mood to talk. And Harry is pretty hurt.

Dragon:
Oh yeah, how is he.

Harry:
He's horrible. He's been crying a lot too. Apparently it reminds him of back at home when his muggle family would do the same thing Malfoy did to him everyday.

Dragon:
I had no idea that was happening to him. I feel horrible and I bet Malfoy does too...

Harry:
Yeah right

Harry:
Now leave me alone dragon.

Dragon:
How come we always fight? I never do anything wrong. How come it's always my fault?

Harry:
I never blamed it on you
You could be Malfoy himself but I highly Doubt it because the second I find out who you are and if you're Malfoy I'm never talking to you again for what you did to Harry.

Dragon:
I'm not Malfoy. I just know him super well.

Harry:
Well tell him to leave us alone. He could've killed Harry. AND YOU KNOW WHAT SUCKS THE MOST!? We can't go to a teacher or anything because that party wasn't even allowed.

Dragon:
I see where you're coming from. And yes I'll tell him.

Harry:
God this is so annoying.
And who are you even.
Because there's not much Slytherins with blonde hair.

Dragon:
That's a secret my baby boy.

Harry:
Call me anything but that 😒

Dragon:
okay.                    baby boy

Harry:
You're such an annoying person.

Dragon:
And you're such a tease 😉
Read.

Harry put the phone down, he had a feeling he knew who this was but he hoped to God it wasn't him. He was thinking and thinking, he might tell him who he is. He wants to say "I'm Harry Potter." He just wants to be 'exposed' he already had been at the party. There on the floor whimpering in pain when he woke up.
So he did what his gut felt right.

Harry:
I'm Harry
Read.