Apologies

Dragon:
Harry.. I'm sorry

Dragon:
Harry please answer me

Dragon:
Harry please

Dragon:
Potter, I'm sorry. I don't hate you one bit. Actually I'm really glad you're you. Please. I'm sorry you got in that fight. Nobody ever deserved that. I'm sorry you hurt all the time. Please I can make you feel happier. I'll be here for you. I'll tell you who I am so we can cuddle and talk all night. But if I tell you who I am you'll hate me. Harry James Potter please.
I am sorry 💚
*not delivered*

Draco threw his phone onto his bed. He paced back and forth while hyperventilating thinking about all the horrible things he's done to him. All this time he though he had feelings for 2 guys. But 1, all this time he's been mean because he didn't want to be suspected of being gay. He would be disowned. But deep down he truly regretted his choices.

Harry, cried. He cried. And cried. A few days had past since he blocked Dragon. He regretted telling him his identity. But he felt kind of relieved, like a weight was lifted off his shoulder. So he did what he couldn't resist. He texted dragon back. As soon as he hit the unblock button all of the messages dragon had sent him came in. His eyes filled with tears as he put his phone to his heart. He texted back.

Harry:
Hey dragon...