No one

(Aurelia Loft)

(Aurelia POV)

(Aurelia POV)

it's a rainy day in New Orleans, I woke up extremely late after the night I had .
I made a cup off coffee and decided to check my email when I heard a knock on the door, it was Elijah,
I invited him in.

"good evening or morning Aurelia, seeing you now woken up."
"I'm here Bering bad news a witch name Agnes injected Sophie Devereux with a curse needle which is used for abortion and Hayley is getting the effect of it.
"I have already given Davina the spell to unlink them, time is on our side now."
"I don't know how long it will take her."
"I have given my word to Agnes that no harm will come to her from my brother and I,"
"if she gives me the cure."
"But Agnes said she wants to speak to you first and then she will give us the cure."
"She said to meet her tonight at the church."
"You don't have to worry about Hayley she is in the care of Rebekah and Sophie who has decided to help us."

"Sure I will be there, but under one condition Hayley comes home with me back to Paris after the link is broken."
I said folding my arms looking at him.

"I'm not sure my brother will want that."
Elijah said.

"Your brother or you Elijah?"
"I think you love Hayley."
"Well we will let Hayley decide what she wants how about that."
"By the way are you speaking to your brother after the whole dagger situation?"
I asked looking at Elijah confused.