Chapter 2: Kaito goes to see his girlfriend.

Kaito walked to her house as he continued to sigh...Soon it started to rain as he was walking to her place. He teared up as he reached her house. He was standing outside in the pouring rain for a few minutes before ringing the door bell as tears ran down his cheeks...

Yuki continued to hug her teddy bear, only holding her tears back as she was just about to fall asleep. But then, she suddenly heard the door bell ring. She blinked several times while sitting up on her bed; she got out of bed and walked to her door, opening it and went to the front door as she released a soft sigh.

Kaito was ringing her door bell as he was in tears on wanting to see her and ask her to forgive him. He was looking down on the floor as he continuously to cry while ringing her door bell.

Yuki opened the door and looked at him in a slight shock to see how wet he was.

"K-K-Kaito?!" She said as she looked at him from head to feet.

Kaito then took a small step closer to her and looked at her with his eyes filled with water as the rain continued to pour down. He was soaking wet as he sighed softly.

"Y-Yuki..." He said in a sad tone of voice. "Forgive me..." Exactly, he knew how much he loves her and how much she means to him. He then wrapped his strong arms around her waist as he hugged her closely.

"K-Kaito...you're wet...you could get sick like this..." She said as she looked at him, gently wanting to pull away from the hug.

He frowned and looked back at her as he then placed a kiss on her forehead without a word being said, holding her close to him.