-ˏˋ𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮/𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢ˎˊ-

"𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐."

"𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?"

┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆

┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈

WHEN MCKENZIE WAS YOUNG, she was convinced that she was going to die. at age nine, she developed a deadly sickness with no straight cure. she was ten when she was told she probably wouldn't make it to age sixteen. she was eleven when she made a bucket list of all the things she wanted to do before dying. and then she was twelve when her sickness suddenly disappeared and she was finally allowed to live life without the constant burden. now she's seventeen, bout to turn eighteen, and she realized that life is too short to be sitting around wasting it. so she got together some of her closes friends and their friends to go on the greatest road trip to ever exist!

OR

in which, someone gave these kids way too much responsibility and now they're about to go batshit crazy.

"𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜..."

"...𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝."

┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈

1. please be respectful to everyone. i will literally block an remove you so fast if i see any rudeness that isn't a joke. i know y'all know the difference between a joke and being rude a n d if you don't, sounds like a personal problem. we do not support any kind of disrespect in this household. ok? okay. :)
2. i know this may be annoying to see but please BE DIVERSE!! i'm sorry but i'm tired of seeing the same straight white ppl over and over again– like y'all do realize that there's so many sexualities, races, genders, etc. out there?? like cmon, give me some spice pls.
3. be diverse also goes for insta photos. just make sure your faceclaim has a bunch of insta photos that i can use because i'm also using this as an opportunity to practice my editing skills :)) pls and thank you!

i think that's it soo yuh😎

┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌

┈┈┈𖥸┈♡┈𖥸┈┈┈
marked with * means optional!

I. FULL NAME
II. NICKNAME*
III. AGE
IV. PERSONALITY
V. BACKSTORY/ FAMILY LIFE
VI. LIKES
VII. DISLIKES
VIII. STEREOTYPE*
(for example, the jock, the flirt, the golden child, etc.)
IX. PLAYLIST
(at least three songs)
X. QUOTES*
XI. AESTHETIC*
XII. HOW DID THEY GET WRAPPED UP IN THIS PLAN??
XIII. SOCIALS*
(including their @ name and followers!)
XIV. GROUPCHAT NAME
XII. TAGS
(please tag at least three people so this doesn't flop lol)

━━━━ ━
𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒔...

wildrealitae  1-800-CRIMINAL DESTROYB0YS  parmesancheese_  Calliopes_Muse ClumsyAddy hxrmioneee  -bowerswhore  VIRGINL0SER  regulusslocket  dr0wning_in_w0rds

wildrealitae 1-800-CRIMINAL DESTROYB0YS parmesancheese_ Calliopes_Muse ClumsyAddy hxrmioneee -bowerswhore VIRGINL0SER regulusslocket dr0wning_in_w0rds

(sorry if you didn't want to be tagged🥺)