Power of Three Is Outage

Piper, Paige, and Leo

"What do you think?" Paige asked Leo. Proud yet nervous

"Seems a little risky to me, but it doesn't sound like Phoebe's going to budge on this one." He answered.

"We really don't have any other options. Even if we just killed Cole we's still have the same problem, The source." Paige made a point.

"How do you plan on getting rid of the source,without killing Cole and making sure he isn't reborn?" Leo asked.

"That's a good question." Piper looked at Paige. 

"Grimore, spell, crystals, piece of cake." Paige simplified.

"All we really have to do is find the Grimore." Piper added in.

Leo looked at the girls in confusion.

"Cole." She filled in the blank.

Phoebe and Cole...

"You can;t go through with this. What if it doesn't work?" Cole pleaded.

"I'm not going to let you die." I told him.

"Phoe-."

"So you have to tell us. Where is it." I aksed.

"I can't." Cole explained.

"It's our only chance." I let slip out. 

He looked at me. There was hope in his eyes and he wanted to change his mind. He tried to argue more but eventually he figured out that this was happening. And it would be far more dangerous without him. 

Piper, Paige and Leo walked into the room and we all agreed that we would grab the Grimore tonight. I hope everything goes right. Please just let this go right. This is my only chance. It's Cole's only chance. I don't know how to face anything if this goes wrong. Ok Phoebe snap out of it. You're thinking your self into a nervous wreck.

Piper and Leo...

 "Promise that you'll be as safe as possible." Leo told Piper.

"Promise." She said. "This is what we do. The good verses evil crap." Piper continued.

"I know, but it's what we do and I have faith in that." 

' It's just never ending. We've been through so much this year."

He kissed Piper on the head and held her. She felt at ease with him.

The girls and Cole.. Phoebe's POV

" Okay, are you ready?' I asled . To cole. To Piper and Paige. To myself.

"As much as I'm ever gonna be." Piper groaned.

" Ok then. Cole you ready?" I asked. 

"I still think you're making a huge mistake." He had the same tone as Piper.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this." Paige added in at the last minute.

"What?" I asked.

"What are you talking about. This was your idea." Piper reminded her.

"Exactly. What if it doesn't work?" Paige panicked.

"Now is not the time for doubt." Piper got irritated.

"It will. It has to" I took a deep breath. "Okay Piper and Paige. Me and Cole."

"Okay." Piper sounded nervous.

Piper grasped Paige. I held on tightly to Cole. Piper squeezed her eyes and their bodies turned into fluorescent lights. I took a deep breath and looked up at Cole. Then we shimmered and entered the Underworld.