Back from Work but the Actual Work Never Ends

Summary: 

Eins x Ernst, Victor x Heine, Modern Au

Back from work and totally mad Ernst. That anger doesn't last long though. With an annoying headache his brother's are here wanting help for the best present for their father. A gift, some memories, and Ernst. That's a perfect Christmas. Usually these times are hollow but seems like this time it isn't. Sometimes "the actual work" isn't so bad.  

---

The top business man, multimillionaire, crown prince of the country Granzreich, Eins von Granzreich, just wants to relax. He had come to work today in a rush but as always seemed presentable in front of others, as usual. He overworked himself and couldn't get a wink of sleep because of Ernst. The worst thing is that his assistant didn't even come to work today because he complained about how he couldn't walk. 

That was a horrible excuse. Eins would've just rejected him like he usually does and force him to come. Ernst complains, whines, but at the end he gets up –with Eins help– and goes to work. Why different today? He wanted to send Ernst to work again but he could understand why Ernst was complaining more than ever today. Eins should be a good husband and let it slide this once, since he was he one who caused the damage, but Eins is still his boss. A stone-cold no came out of Eins. Ernst, decided to give other reasons why he can't come. 

Feeling weak... Bla Bla...Headache....Bla Bla... Important meeting.....Bla Can't move at all...Bla...

At the end Eins just gave up and said Ernst could stay home for a price. Tomorrow Eins could touch him anyway he wants during the proposition meetings. Ernst turned a shade of red that Eins found cute and said fine. 

Now Eins completely regrets that decision. Not because he has too much work, it's because it's total buzzkill here in his office without Ernst. Ernst usually comes in keeping him busy with kisses or annoying him like crazy. Even with the taunts and comments he felt less bored, you could say, with everything. 

Eins being the type of person who is always formal and stern also has his opinions and thoughts about everything. Not much shown but still has many. It's not like Eins doesn't want to do this work; it's just an emptiness that can only be filled by Ernst and not any other workers. 

Eins shut his eyes feeling exhausted but then a knock on the door forced him to open his eyes and give an answer. 

"What?"

"Sir, there is someone wanting to meet you."  

Who could it be? It can't be Ernst. He's probably walking like normal, eating chips and laying around.

He unwillingly starts to recall memories of when they were children.

Ernst's father, a business man always busy left for work, leaving Ernst all the time. Eins came over and the maids couldn't say anything against them when Ernst decided to play around with Eins in the huge garden leaving his homework. After that Ernst came back in wanting to lay around and eat chips. Even after the maids requests to finish his studies he still lays around until Eins tells him to do it. Eins warned Ernst would get fat by eating that much chips but is still so thin even now.

"Who is it?"

"It's your brothers."

Eins flinched.