~Chapter Two~

‼️ Credit To Original Artist‼️

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Third Person Pov :

It was a cool morning , the scent of cinnamon and apples lingering in the air .
The leaves on the once green trees turned orange and brown , the cold wind that hit you powerfully as soon as you step out if you're home . When you can go and harvest pumpkins .

You got that right it was autumn , the third season of the year .
The blond haired male was currently in his dorm room , finishing some homework that was assigned the day before .
He had papers scattered all over his desk , often he would get confused on what he was currently working on .

It also didn't help much that his
classmates were being quite loud downstairs .
The male groaned when he came to the conclusion that he was not gonna get any work done .

He started clearing up his desk , and shoving all of the paperwork in his bag , not caring if they ripped or folded .
He threw his bag somewhere in his room , not currently caring were it landed .
The red eyed male threw himself on his bed and stayed there for a couple minutes .

He then got up to look for his phone , he found his phone on his desk , he quickly grabed it then again dived onto his bed .
He then decided to FaceTime his boyfriend , also known as Izuku .
He clicked on the FaceTime app and it started ringing .
After a couple seconds , the ringing stopped instead there was a voice on the other line .

*********

Darling 💚 : "Hey Kacchan !"
"How are you ? "
The green haired boy said while smiling .

Boom Boom Boy ❤️ : " Hey Izu , I'm doing okay I guess .
"How are you , darling !"
The blond boy said while smiling kindly .

Darling 💚 : " Im doing great , miss you so much ! "
Izuku said while a light blush decorated his freackled cheeks .

*********

The two lovers talked for hours , it might sound cheesy or cliché , but the love both males have for eachother grows bigger each day .

♥️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WELL IM ALIVE , I GUESS

Im so sorry for not updating this book , but I'm back and I have some ideas . 🤔

Sorry that this chapter is pretty short , but I think it turned out pretty cute . ☺️

Hopefully y'all enjoyed reading this chapter . 😁

Hope every single one of you are doing okay and staying safe 🙃

Welp
~Byeee Babes~
-Author